I am trying to get to websites to set up my favorites and I am consistently getting:

Unavailable

The server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists."

My assumption is because there are so many new Storm users on the system. I can get to the blackberry page pre-loaded but couldn't even set up Yahoo Messenger because I received the same message.

Any thoughts/recommendations?
    11-22-08 08:56 AM
    I'm having the same issue but am no longer getting that exact message (I was getting that yesterday) - now I get:

"Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later.

If the problem persists please contact your administrator"

Any thoughts?
    11-22-08 10:30 AM
    GrapeChick,

I'm not sure what this means but I found a solution to the problem.

On your phone (not within browser) go to "Options: Advanced Options: Browser Options" and then where it says "Default browser configuration" change it to "Internet Browser".

Once I made this change my browser is now running BLAZING FAST!!! Sites are up in just a few seconds. Anyone know what the difference is?
    11-22-08 10:56 AM
    The browser on the storm 9530 BTW your device model is wrong. Is a full HTML browser not a wap browser.
    11-22-08 11:10 AM
    I'm sorry - I didn't understand you?

Please explain?
    11-22-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD