does anyone know how to make this thng more phone friendly? its 2 or more ppresses to get to the phone ppart,or to speed dial ,,ya know what i mean/
    11-25-08 06:33 PM
    Push your green phone button that will bring up the dial pad.....remember it's a smart phone with a touch screen
    11-25-08 06:36 PM
    Push your green phone button that will bring up the dial pad.....remember it's a smart phone with a touch screen
    i have it set to recent calls,if you hold that key it goes to a dial padi thnk,but either way getting to what i want is slower than my curve
    11-25-08 06:39 PM
    No keyboard get used to it........Setup your convenience buttons to what you want you have 2
    11-25-08 06:44 PM
    In this area my frozen Treo was fantastic...had just to...oh nm...

Anyway, I found some assistance in: Help>Speed dial>Set up speed dial for contact. Going to try it for awhile but I'd really like to just start typing on the Home page and get my contact....
    11-25-08 06:53 PM
    In this area my frozen Treo was fantastic...had just to...oh nm...

Anyway, I found some assistance in: Help>Speed dial>Set up speed dial for contact. Going to try it for awhile but I'd really like to just start typing on the Home page and get my contact....
    yea exactly,i had a 700wx and a xv6800,,i thght those days of lags and freeze were over,not to mention lack of "phoneish usefullness" too...thats why i laid my curve to rest,,,boy that was a mstake
    11-25-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD