02-18-09 10:51 AM
106 ... 345
tools
    running .76 which is basicly .75. Solid and reliable. May not be as snappy and responsive as some of the later leaked builds, but i don't have to deal with an increased response in the UI only to watch other parts of the OS degrade.
    02-17-09 03:14 PM
    still running .75... with a BES server and me being the only person in my company to use a Storm (as they go through AT&T, I just bought mine separately), I'm scared to do anything really.

Sometimes the typing pisses me off. I actually type too quickly for the thing and then the words get all jumbled. I have the type set to Fast. Hopefully that'll be corrected maybe? Or I just need to learn to slow down...
    02-17-09 03:57 PM
    Still running .75 here too. I live and die by my BB and can't afford the down time should I brick it.
    02-18-09 09:17 AM
    i'm still on .75. too busy using the thing to read through the whole os loading and unloading.

and like i've posted before, lag and other issues is nothing compared to the palm 755p that i had to put up with for a year. oh my,... talk about a pos. the pros far outweigh the small hiccups i experience with this storm...

i just wish those rim email down times came with a little bit of a warning. hehe.
    02-18-09 09:32 AM
    I am still running on .75. My only real complaint is the camera under the os but the unit has been working very well for me. A updated official will hit soon enough. Ps. When I was at baltimore airport my storm was crazy fast compared to at home (connecticut) so speed might be an issue based on location for some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 09:35 AM
    I am running .75 since I got the phone in January. Have not had any problems except the camera working very slowly. To me it seems like all the leaked versions have some problem and not worth the time/effort.
    02-18-09 10:51 AM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD