OK I have had my Storm since Friday morning at 7am! The first day was a "learning day." My battery life was horrible and it froze a good bit.

But, yesterday I got a good 14+ hours out of the battery and had 30% left over. It didn't freeze. No lagging. (1 second screen orientation)

Today is even better!

I log into this site and all I see is problems people are having.

Is anyone having a WONDERFUL time with their new device???
    11-23-08 08:18 PM
    No real issues here. Like I have stated in a few posts. Some bugs have been found but able to work around them and not a show stopper.

Loving the storm and have had mine since about 10am Friday.
    11-23-08 08:28 PM
    No real issues here. Like I have stated in a few posts. Some bugs have been found but able to work around them and not a show stopper.

Loving the storm and have had mine since about 10am Friday.
    i agree about the bugs. i have confidence that verizon and rimm will fix them!
    11-23-08 08:30 PM
    No issues here with my Storm. My only problem was with my GMail and that was easily resolved.
    11-23-08 08:30 PM
    I'm loving mine. Only issue was geotagging photos and thats works great after letting BB nav find some satellites (took like 10-15 minutes the first time)
    11-23-08 08:33 PM
    Granted this is my first blackberry device. But I am still having a **** of a good time with it, I am completely in love. Notice battery life to be extremely decent, not so much the first day, but have been using it all day today and not even through half a charge.
    11-23-08 08:33 PM
    I am enjoying the STORM!
    11-23-08 08:35 PM
    me me me me
    11-23-08 08:37 PM
    Mine crashed once but I was pushing it pretty hard. I have to say this thing is running damn well
    No issues here
    Granted this is my first blackberry device. But I am still having a **** of a good time with it, I am completely in love. Notice battery life to be extremely decent, not so much the first day, but have been using it all day today and not even through half a charge.
    Same here... Very happy!
    I've had a couple hiccups, but overall it's been very smooth. It's hung once or twice, but I just let it sit for a minute and it rights itself.

I am looking forward to reduced schoolwork and some real time to play with it and sink my teeth into it though >.<
    11-23-08 08:39 PM
    Overall I am very happy with my Storm! And I find myself loving it more and more everyday...

Every time I use it I learn a new trick or something...

I removed anything I'm not using, and adjusted the keyboard settings and it works great!
    11-23-08 08:47 PM
    i got my storm friday and i love it but there are some bugs that need to be fixed and the guy at the verizon store said RIM was coming out with a software update for them does anyone know when it will come out?? some of the stuff that happens just really frustrates me!
    11-23-08 08:47 PM
    literally zero problems whatsoever. loving it.
    11-23-08 08:56 PM
    Not any serious problems, phone has frozen maybe twice with
    hours and hours of abuse. Battery life has not been
    bad at all and I am really comfortable using either
    keyboard now. It`s definitely a keeper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 08:57 PM
    I am not having any real issues either.

I do have a battery drain issue, but nothing major, just minor annoyance (sp)

I was not a big touch screen fan (wife has a Dare...ugh) and wasn't going to try the Storm....but it is a 'Berry and since I am an addict, if my supplier/dealer (Verizon) says he's got some new stuff to try that is guaranteed to make me fly.....well what could I do right?

I love this thing!!!!
    11-23-08 08:58 PM
    No real problems to report here, a couple serious lags and a few freezes early on Friday, but she seems to be running like a champion now. Still anticipating how much the OS update will boost performance.
    11-23-08 08:58 PM
    No issues here, just had a BB messenger session, getting better and better at typing! I am in love, my wife is threatening to take it away from me!!
    11-23-08 09:01 PM
    this is all very good to hear.

i really thought i was the only one that liked the device.

i am curious to see how many storms have been sold so far!
    11-23-08 09:01 PM
    Zero problems at all. I have no issues with the screen being loose or crashing or anything. I have also had great success putting music from my Itunes on it. I love this device!!!
    11-23-08 09:02 PM
    i hope we'll all have no problems after a couple OS updates
    11-23-08 09:07 PM
    I am totally in love with my Storm. Today my boyfriend and I even went into the Apple Store to compare the video quality. We had 4 employees gathered around playing with our phones. They all agreed that the Storm rocked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 09:09 PM
    Two of my friends got theirs on friday they love them. No problem reports at all other than some lag. My friend Scott made some settings adjustments that were suggested in this forum and also eliminated VZnav prog to free up some memory to reduce the lag. I'm excited to get my storm after work tomorrow. I checked the tracking through fedx and it is sitting in a wharehouse a few miles away from me. I wish I could go get it.
    I received mine on Saturday via FEDX. After spending time with it, I have fallen in love with this device. No problems here. I made a few tweaks and that really improved the overall speed.
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD