1. BasPilot's Avatar
    I am asking for help, I've been browsing for a while now looking to find some OEM blackberry parts (in particular I want to find the plastics for the storm that are marked with Verizon). The reason I want to do this is because my phone has a few "rub" marks for lack of a better term. They are very small not scratch things that look like scratches... What the heck does that mean? Anyway, it just looks well used and it is. But, I know that eventually it will cause me to want to replace the phone, so why not find a way to replace the plastics?

    Any help if anyone has experience let me know. Thanks.

    Oh, and eBay is so hard to sift through, but I'm trying. All I find is Vodafone (or phone - I don't know) stuff...
    05-31-09 02:38 AM
  2. savioAMG's Avatar
    05-31-09 02:43 AM
  3. Exciter's Avatar
    You could try here: 9500/9530
    05-31-09 02:44 AM
  4. BasPilot's Avatar
    Okay, while looking for this on eBay I found a couple auctions for phones that are for "parts" and they have cracked screens..... IT GAVE ME ACTUAL CHILLS! Not for the weak stomache'd
    05-31-09 02:54 AM
  5. BasPilot's Avatar
    You could try here: 9500/9530
    I was there, I for some reason thought the phone has a Verizon on the bottom, but I just looked and it doesn't... I think it's a good site... thanks.
    05-31-09 02:56 AM
  6. cuban_dudeca's Avatar
    Try cnn.cn

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:03 AM