Anyone out there know what carrier in Canada will carry the new Storm/Thunder? And any idea when they might be made available?

Thanks all. Its great to be an addict!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 07:27 PM
    The word is rogers and Telus- probably if verizon is any indication some time in Nov.
    09-15-08 07:37 PM
    the rumor has it that Telus will have exclusive right to it.
    09-15-08 08:30 PM
    I hope it comes out before dec 8th on telus.......telus's loyalty dept put a $400 credit on my account for a new blackberry if I wanted because my curve has been exchanged a couple times
    09-16-08 12:11 AM
    Telus for sure is the rumor and I have gone into several stores lately and the employees are agreeing. lol!! I went yest. and the asst manager in Yorkdale mall (Toronto) said before C-mas price? he wasnt sure but guessed about 800 mark or around there.
    No contract that is.
    09-16-08 09:15 AM
    Rumours are that Telus will get the 9530 (Storm) and Rogers will get the 9500 (Thunder). Main rumoured difference seems to be that the Thunder will be GSM. Not a lot of "news" re: Rogers, but there have been several posts on different sites that people have already seen the Storm listed in Telus' inventory sheets....
    09-16-08 11:36 AM
    Telus for sure is the rumor and I have gone into several stores lately and the employees are agreeing. lol!! I went yest. and the asst manager in Yorkdale mall (Toronto) said before C-mas price? he wasnt sure but guessed about 800 mark or around there.
    No contract that is.
    $800 for a CDMA device........ wowww that's absurd. And people call rogers, robbers. Up to $1000 is ok for a GSM device because you know you can at least sell it to a lot of people, in the WORLD. With a CDMA device you can only sell it to people on your carrier.
    09-17-08 03:04 AM
    I think thats $800 Canadian if it makes a difference...........just checked, not much difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 04civic21; 09-17-08 at 04:19 AM.
    09-17-08 04:12 AM
    Rumours are that Telus will get the 9530 (Storm) and Rogers will get the 9500 (Thunder). Main rumoured difference seems to be that the Thunder will be GSM. Not a lot of "news" re: Rogers, but there have been several posts on different sites that people have already seen the Storm listed in Telus' inventory sheets....
    Confirmed by a friend in telus Head Office
    no release yet tho.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 09-18-08 at 04:41 PM. Reason: H O put together was astericked out
    09-18-08 04:40 PM
    STUPID question but whatever.....is there any way to be able (If Telus gets this phone 100%) to use it on Bell if you pay some ridiculous price to do something tech genius like? I am still not going to completly believe until I see it confirmed that it is going to Telus, by Telus.
    09-18-08 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD