I am getting email from hotmail, work, yahoo but not gmail for some reason. If I send one myself to my gmail account, I receive it. Getting it from anyone else it doesn't seem to show. I also even resent my service books.
    11-22-08 09:34 AM
    No problem from my side as far as I can tell.
    11-22-08 09:37 AM
    No problem for me using gmail on my Storm. Have a couple of gmail accounts too on the device.
    11-22-08 09:39 AM
    Go to gmail settings and make sure that you have POP3 protocol enabled. If that is what you using to pull them out.
    11-22-08 09:46 AM
    Mine is working fine also.. my problem is that I keep getting all the emails I send in my inbox also!! lol

Jamie
    11-22-08 10:05 AM
    Mine is working fine also.. my problem is that I keep getting all the emails I send in my inbox also!! lol

Jamie
    You can just go to your settings and "Hide" your sent messages.
    11-22-08 10:07 AM
    Gmail seems to be working great for me. I get it faster on my phone then the Gmail Notifier on my computer!!
    11-22-08 10:20 AM
    No problems here.
    11-22-08 10:22 AM
    Go to gmail settings and make sure that you have POP3 protocol enabled. If that is what you using to pull them out.
    How do I enable POP3 on my phone?
    11-22-08 10:38 AM
    i spent all day trying to get my gmail to work. even got wife's gmail to work on my BB. finally found the solution.

go to:

blackberry and search for gmail. i'm not allowed to put the link (URL) cause i'm new. but if you search on blackberry there's a possible solutin.

there's a link 'gmail capcha tool'. follow that link. i did it and now it works.

good luck.

by the way, i can't get hotmail to work..

anyone have any ideas?

I am getting email from hotmail, work, yahoo but not gmail for some reason. If I send one myself to my gmail account, I receive it. Getting it from anyone else it doesn't seem to show. I also even resent my service books.
    11-23-08 12:08 AM
    I get my emails on both the balckberry email and Gmail with no problems.
    11-23-08 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD