I downloaded the software to my Macbook and tried installing and re-installing and re-installing and re-downloading. Each time I try to open after rebooting I get the same error message that the application quit unexpectedly. I installed the software on my Imac and it runs with NO problems whatsoever. That does not help me since I carry my laptop with me not the desktop. Anyone know a fix or what I'm doing wrong? Oh and I also installed the latest driver updates about the same amount of times as the software itself.
    01-12-09 01:37 PM
    I have the same problem cant seem to find out what the problem is but reinstalling isnt gonna help it. I've have this problem with a couple different programs ive download, but if you figure something out lemme kno
    01-12-09 01:40 PM
    Contact Pocketmac. Do it via email on their site. They are pretty good about working you through these issues. Pocketmac is not a great solution for syncing BB and Mac, but at least we have something. Many others like Missing Sync. But I use Entourage and it is not great for that. I am running on new MBP and very few issues.

I also have Boot Camp with XP and use VMware Fusion. It works great for updating the OS and for giving you a solid back up of your data.
    01-12-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD