By mid year I will carry three cells. Personal agency and new business. Ethically and legally they should all be separate devices. Medical records and what not. Three of the same phone s
    eems excessive. As well as does three broadband devices. Anyone else in same boat? What did you decide? I've carried two for years but never three thanks ps efficient storm competitors welcome too. While this is ok for personal use I don't kn
    ow that it will work for my client needs. Maybe but I'm not sure yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:13 AM
    What's the point of 3? I manage business and personal on one no problem. Seems a little too much in my opinion but that's just me!

02-28-09 03:14 AM
    hey. well. privacy laws. if im going to have client info it can't be mixed with personal. texting tits to the medical director might suck. I know people do it all the time but I try to stay holier than thou so I can get cranky with my staff who aren't responsible with client data. the 3rd...I starting up a business & that line can be just a regular phone. intentions are to hold that line for coop apps credit accts early marketing etc. so I don't want those calls coming in to personal or agency. the agency phone stays busy, 18 hrs day between my staff & clients. don't need anymore confusion.

got the bogo storms to give one to my mom but was considering keeping & transferring to agency number or clients /staff over & taking reimbursement. stupid eh? but im only office based a few hrs a day so the mobiles are critical.

ironically, my personal phone gets hardly any use the marjoity of the week.

hope you are well.

02-28-09 04:07 AM
    I see a market for a two line Cel phone.

One Option is when you set up your regular business line you can set it to automatically forward to your Personal Cell number. People still call the Business number but it routes to your cell phone.

A former boss of mine did this with his home number and had it forward to his cell while he was at work.
    02-28-09 08:12 AM
    I use the Storm(Verizon) and the Curve 8900(AT&T)..I use the Storm for personal mostly texts and calls and the 8900 almost strictly for emails and I love it...
    02-28-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD