Went ahead and bought tunebite just to see if i could get dark knight on the storm. Not sure if it removed the DRM right ... movie was created plays fine on the PC ... copied over to the storm and i get the audio but the video is all chopped/blocked up ....its possible i did something wrong new to ripping dvd's to mobil devices just trying to see if anyone had any luck with this program.

what format should i be making it as to play on the storm ? mp4?
    12-09-08 09:40 PM
    Try handbrake, it's free.
    12-09-08 10:08 PM
    I'm having the same problem
    12-27-08 08:54 AM
    If you say that the converted movie plays fine on your pc,it seems to me that probably u didn't choose a suitable format that would work on the bb.I have found that using trial and error to find out what format to use is a pretty good way to solve this.What format did u convert it to?
    01-30-09 03:31 AM
    I used tunebite to remove the drm from the Dark Knight PC Copy that came with my BD disc. That version plays fine on my PC. Then I used handbrake with settings discussed here in several threads to convert it to format and size appropriate for the Storm. Works great.
    01-30-09 10:21 AM
    i downloaded anchorman using torrents. It was downloaded as an mp4 so i thought it would be all set to go but i am having error issues getting it to copy to the storm. i am running tunebite now to see it was drm. anyone have any suggestions?
    01-30-09 11:59 AM
    Well,that would be tricky as far as I know,because if the files has drm and it's downloaded from torrent tunebite doesn't do it.You have to have bought that file.
    02-02-09 04:53 AM
    I used tunebite but sound quality was not good use sound taxi now and yes it is a pay app but it keeps the music in the correct folder structure so it is worth the money to save the headache. But I will give handbrake a try free is always good.
    02-02-09 10:37 AM
    I'm going to download it this week so I'll update once I do. I've done quite a bit of research and it seems to be one of the only drm removal programs that works on Vista 64 bit. I know Tuneclone doesn't there's one called "Tunecab" that claims to be the only one that works on 64 bit but absolutely sucks.
    02-03-09 09:38 AM
    I used tunebite but sound quality was not good use sound taxi now and yes it is a pay app but it keeps the music in the correct folder structure so it is worth the money to save the headache. But I will give handbrake a try free is always good.
    Tried that soundtaxi I guess, some time ago before getting tunebite.Although I didn't like the user interface and the fact that, if I recall correctly, it didn't have that may output formats.
    05-19-09 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD