So, I had .83 and it seemed a bit buggy for me, and with all the issues I had been reading with .85, I decided to go back to .75. After about a full day's use, I loved the fact that I wasn't seeing as much memory leak on .83, but I was disappointed in the speed and responsiveness of .75. The accelerometer was just too slow, screen to screen changes were sluggish, and internet speeds were gruesome. By mid-day I was appreciating .83 even with all the bugs.

So, anyone else downgrade and going back up?
    12-31-08 07:14 AM
    I downgraded from .83 because it was so buggy, but when .85 came out I upgraded and am happy with it so far, (had it on the day after it was posted).

Try it, I think you'll like it!
    12-31-08 07:37 AM
    I ran .83 for a day or so and went back to .75. Then I went to .85 this past Sunday and had poor battery performance and got the media card/Verizon screen lock up problem...first time I noticed either issue on my Storm.

So on Monday I went back to .75. Yesterday I tried the jl_cmder wipe and installed .85 clean. So far no memory card/Verizon screen problems, we'll see how battery life goes today.
    12-31-08 08:19 AM
    .83 and .85 are both garbage....I had lock ups everything in messenger and my storm with reboot when people called at time...I went back to 0.76 and all is well again.
    12-31-08 08:28 AM
    I like .85 all but the memory card not seeing files bug.
    12-31-08 08:30 AM
    .83 and .85 are both garbage....I had lock ups everything in messenger and my storm with reboot when people called at time...I went back to 0.76 and all is well again.
    I had a memory leak with msn messenger. My memory used to drop into the low 20's and sometimes even into the teens. Once I deleted msn messenger my memory has been stable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 09:36 AM
    I was constantly dropping from 40 to mid 20mb's with .83. I'm not sure if it was the OS itself, but I was running all the same apps with .75 and no real memory leak. So, not sure exactly what it may have been.
    12-31-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD