I can't wait to get rid of my Storm already. Still use my curve to really get things done.

Who else is waiting to get rid of this thing?
    01-12-09 03:37 PM
    i am waiting for it , but i will be keeping my storm too , they are two awsome devices and i would never get rid of one for the other ! my advice .... get both !
    01-12-09 03:37 PM
    changed it for the Curve.. Wow what a difference. Thank G-D Verizon gives you 30 days to cahnge as I think I would have thrown it in the garbage in another week. The curve is so easy to use. In 3 hours I got more use out of it than with the Bold in 3 weeks..
    01-12-09 03:39 PM
    I am defiantly going back to the bold.
    01-12-09 03:51 PM
    @8330 i still have the curve. use it because without it, it'd be taking me forever to get the same info. God I can't wait for the vzw bold.

Pre is looking good too i gotta say.
    01-12-09 03:54 PM
    I had the bold on ATT. Very good device. Screen is great but too small. Once you use a full screen device, tough to go back.
    01-12-09 04:14 PM
    You've got a few more months to wait; and you're not alone - a lot of folks are anxiously waiting for the niagara launch.

Try switch out your Storm now for an old curve. As one of the other posters mentioned there are somethings the Storm does well. Having a large screen is definitely a benefit. If you get used to it now, you'll find yourself disappointed when you switch to the smaller (but same res) screen. Of course, you'll love everything else about the niagara.
    01-12-09 06:01 PM
    Roger that. Waiting on the Niagra as well.

But if a certain other phone is going to launch on Verizon I may have wait it out : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 06:24 PM

But if a certain other phone is going to launch on Verizon I may have wait it out : )

what certain other phone are you talking about lol ?
    01-12-09 07:00 PM
    that failure of a phone that will be buried named the palm pre
    01-12-09 07:01 PM
    ugh ugly screw the palm pre , i love my storm , and honestly i would love a cdma bold aka niagara like thats tight i will have both devices .
    Last edited by sooks; 01-12-09 at 08:10 PM.
    01-12-09 07:05 PM
    yeah that should be a good choice too
    01-12-09 07:07 PM
    I would most definitely get the bold on Verizon, or whatever is similar on their network, I am not sure if like losing the physical keyboard for gaining the touchscreen. However I don't think I could ever go back to an older system device like the curve, my wife still uses that, and I cant stand the curve anymore. Funny because when I had the curve I didn't think it could do anything wrong.
    01-12-09 07:09 PM
    I can't wait to get rid of my Storm already. Still use my curve to really get things done.

Who else is waiting to get rid of this thing?
    I am definately waiting on the verizon bold(aka niagara), it will be sweet
    01-12-09 07:25 PM

So, killer of cereal, what phone are you waiting on VZW? Is it a BB?
    01-12-09 07:27 PM
    ugh ugly screw the palm pre .
    Liar liar pants on fire!!

01-12-09 07:36 PM
    I think the Bold may be a little too out of my league, but I'm definitely waiting for the VZW Curve 8900(Jupiter). I'm so stoked for that thing its unbelievable. Traded Storm back and bought a used Curve 8300 to hold me over for now.
    01-12-09 08:06 PM
    Liar liar pants on fire!!

no joke i will never go back to a different OS lol... enjoy it my friend lol.
    01-12-09 08:16 PM
    no joke i will never go back to a different OS lol... enjoy it my friend lol.
    But we don't even know what the WebOS is going to be like...
    01-12-09 09:17 PM
    No. From the second I saw a iPhone, I knew touchscreen phones were for me.

However I knew Apple from waaaay back and knew their business practices would have me ready to kill in short order (no device insurance, refusal to include MMS / A2DP, no removable battery, App Prison err Store). So no phone with a keyboard will work for me
    01-12-09 09:39 PM
    haha the Palm Pre. That phone looks like one of things you use to find the wooden stud beams in your wall.
    01-12-09 09:47 PM
    I can't imagine going away from the Storm. I am so happy with it. The Bold is second on my list.
    01-12-09 10:42 PM
    I feel the bold will be old news by the time it hits Verizon. What's the appeal anymore when its been out on att for so long?

01-12-09 11:26 PM
    I'm looking forward to my upgrade in April.. Niagara or Jupiter.. one of the two.
    01-12-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD