I stopped receiving them around 11:00PM EST last night. Just re-sent service books, etc. but can't connect on e-mail settings. Am contemplating a battery pull but wondering if (yet again) there might be a general RIM or Verizon outage.

Thanks in advance.
    05-27-09 03:04 AM
    I am guessing outage?
    05-27-09 03:09 AM
    I am guessing outage?
    I stopped recieving emails at one point and it was because i had to re-validate my account. I think you have to do it every 90 days or so. Maybe this is the problem?
    05-27-09 03:15 AM
    If you're talking about Advanced Options --> Delete BBBS Internet Service, IPPP for BIBS, and WAP Push, then re-sending service books, I just did that. Nothing. When I try to access my e-mail settings I am getting the error message: "Your device had a problem connecting to the server."

Also tried a battery pull / re-start to no avail.

I am in the Northeast---Boston. This has happened a few times before but usually if the steps described above don't fix it, it's due to a general outage or problem with RIM and/or Verizon. That's why I am asking...
    05-27-09 03:19 AM
    Never mind....just did a 2nd battery pull and that fixed the issue.
    05-27-09 03:30 AM
    My e-mails tend to stop sending about one every 2 weeks. Once I realize it I just do a battery pull and it fixes the problem every time.

It is quite annoying that it happens so often though.
    05-27-09 12:09 PM
    i'm also having problems setting up my email. everytime i try, i fail bc it tells me " my acc has been suspended. please contact system admin ". i've tried wiping the handheld, pulled the batteries a couple times,...called vzw tech & they still don't know what's wrong,... help any1?
    05-27-09 02:29 PM
    For some odd reason I am not able to delete from handheld and mailbox. I havent changed any settings either.
    05-28-09 01:58 PM
    No one has and light to shed on this topic for me?
    05-29-09 01:21 PM
    I have had 1 time that email for my storm was out int he entire time I have owned the phone. So I am not sure..

Usually when dealing with connection issues if its not a outage simply resending your service books fixes it.
    05-29-09 03:46 PM
    Well I’m having a problem with email too. I’ve got five different accounts and none are working. This is the second time in the past few days. I’ve cleared out and resent the service books with no avail. I’m guessing it’s an outage problem. SMS is working though.
    05-29-09 04:46 PM
    sounds like networ issues....

the deleting thing i think you just need a battery pull. that's weird though.
    05-29-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD