I just got mine in the mail today, but after I installed it my touch screen didnt work. Some spots couldn't be "touched/highlighted."

I have removed it and put the original/factory shield back on.

Has this happened to anyone? Or is there a place that I can pay someone to install this or some other kind of screen protector "professionally"?
    01-13-09 11:51 PM
    My screen protector from IS is doing quite well... I actually had one on there form PhantomSkinz and that one caused me issues. I installed the one from IS and all was perfect... Perhaps you used too much fluid?
    01-13-09 11:57 PM
    I tried to reinstall, it would work for a while and then I wont be able to click some parts of the screen.
    01-13-09 11:58 PM
    I just got mine in the mail today, but after I installed it my touch screen didnt work. Some spots couldn't be "touched/highlighted."

I have removed it and put the original/factory shield back on.

Has this happened to anyone? Or is there a place that I can pay someone to install this or some other kind of screen protector "professionally"?
    you can send your phone to GhostArmor and they will professionally install the full body shield for you. i contacted them awhile ago before i got my storm. they were very nice and responded to all my e-mails promptly, i believe installation was only 20 dollars + the cost of shipping + the obvious cost of the product. IMO well worth it for the money, i didn't end up actually sending my phone to them because i decided to go the silicone case route. But that is definatly an option you might seem interested in.
    01-14-09 12:04 AM
    I've installed mine myself some time ago, and it's been working perfectly for me.

The corners at the bottom did peel back, but that was from where I put it into my pocket all day, every day. I just clipped them with a pair of fingernail clippers and they've stopped peeling away.
    01-14-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD