I have both Beejive and IM+.

Regardless which one I use, I keep getting disconnected. At least IM+ will try to reconnect on its own. Beejive I have to manually do it.

My network connection is solid. Five bars, etc.

WiFi also solid.

I'm talking, this happens even when I'm in the same spot for hours, so I really doubt it's an issue of signal strength.

I wrote Beejive tech support -- they said to reset the network connection and then run the auto-config but I've tried that several times to no avail and they have no other suggestions for me.

OS-wise, this happened with .517, .607 and currently now with my .607 hybrid. Honestly don't remember if it happened before that with .4xx or lower, or if it started happening right after an OS change or not.

Any ideas and/or advice?

Thanks in advance.
    06-06-10 11:17 PM
    I have both Beejive and IM+.

Regardless which one I use, I keep getting disconnected. At least IM+ will try to reconnect on its own. Beejive I have to manually do it.

My network connection is solid. Five bars, etc.

WiFi also solid.

I'm talking, this happens even when I'm in the same spot for hours, so I really doubt it's an issue of signal strength.

I wrote Beejive tech support -- they said to reset the network connection and then run the auto-config but I've tried that several times to no avail and they have no other suggestions for me.

OS-wise, this happened with .517, .607 and currently now with my .607 hybrid. Honestly don't remember if it happened before that with .4xx or lower, or if it started happening right after an OS change or not.

Any ideas and/or advice?

Thanks in advance.
    Battery pull maybe..
    06-07-10 04:12 AM
    Thanks - yeah, I've tried several battery pulls. No dice.

Anyone else?
    06-07-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD