Every time I see these commercials I want to punch the tv. They don't give an accurate portrayal of the phone at all. The screen if already flipped before the guy moves the phone basically. Also I absolutely hate the guys voice. "too bad all you have is your blackberry storm that can apparently play music." LOVE the phone HATE the commercials

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:37 PM
    Also I absolutely hate the guys voice.
    FINALLY Someone who agrees with me. Not only do I hate his voice, but he put my stapler in Jell-o.
    Last edited by mikestorm; 02-24-09 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo
    02-24-09 12:24 PM
    they can get annoying huh
    02-24-09 01:45 PM
    you guys do notice the "screen simulated" in tiny letters to the left right?
    02-24-09 02:39 PM
    you guys do notice the "screen simulated" in tiny letters to the left right?
    Yea they remind me of the "sequences shortened" message that flashes on the bottom of my T.V. during the iPhone app commercials.

02-24-09 04:56 PM
    I love Jim. Somebody is not an OFFICE fan
    02-24-09 05:15 PM
    I love the office but u hate the commercial

02-24-09 06:53 PM
    No more than I hate mcdonalds commercials or commercials for burger king windows pcs macs ipods cable medicines movies that suck, cars shoes cities broadway shows ...

You get the idea.

02-25-09 12:06 AM
    IMO they are gearing it towards the wrong target market. Although I did see an entire family with storms the other day

Who knows

They need to make a commercial with a frankenstein theme.

ITS ALIVE! Then it shuts off, powers on the white screen then turns back on after 3 minutes then the storm goes around blowing stuff up with the network
    02-25-09 12:27 AM
    If there was absolute truth in advertising, nothing would sell. I don't believe the Storm is a failed experiment, but it is frustrating that my OS, theme, and several apps are all betas. Really frustrating that my BB browser doesn't go above 375 kbps but Bolt is capable of over 4500 kbps when it wants to work.

02-25-09 09:49 AM
    I'll take the Storm commercials over the Pearl Flip **** Phone commercial any day.
    02-25-09 11:14 AM
    No more than I hate mcdonalds commercials or commercials for burger king windows pcs macs ipods cable medicines movies that suck, cars shoes cities broadway shows ...

You get the idea.

Took the words from underneath me. I hate that. See a beautiful double quarter pounder on TV.. Go to mcdonalds, looks like it was sitting for 45 minutes and looks nothing like the one on TV. But, I'm going to eat it anyway.. hahah
    02-25-09 11:18 AM
    I just wish I had the OS they use for the Storm on the commercial.

What pisses me off is the Ipod video game thing that uses an accelerometer to play the game. They show somebody moving the device around and a ball responding the smallest of moves. I know the Storm is capable of that level of operation, we just need the OS to do it.......
    02-25-09 01:32 PM
    Agreed, the commercial does not give an accurate representation of the Storm...at least not yet!

It is getting better though with these betas emerging.

02-25-09 02:01 PM
    the phone doesn't even look the same on tv. they need to show it off more.

but I love me some jim so I don't mind the voice.

I remember when the iphone commercials came out - I wanted one of them so bad! I was hooked on the commercial (which is unusual for me) - if I wasn't already addicted to BB, the storm commercial wouldn't be enough to get me over and buy one.
    02-25-09 02:09 PM
    FINALLY Someone who agrees with me. Not only do I hate his voice, but he put my stapler in Jell-o.

cracking up!!!!
    02-25-09 02:10 PM
    IMO they are gearing it towards the wrong target market. Although I did see an entire family with storms the other day

Who knows

They need to make a commercial with a frankenstein theme.

ITS ALIVE! Then it shuts off, powers on the white screen then turns back on after 3 minutes then the storm goes around blowing stuff up with the network
    thats great..and sadly so true i have a love/ hate relationship with my storm
    02-25-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD