Ok i installed this OS i found on the 15th page of a google search and now after i talk on the phone for more then 5 minutes i get a really bad headache and all the microwave popcorn in house starts popping! Ohh and the dog hasnt stopped growling at phone since i installed it!

LOL some people will put anything untested on a new $500 Phone wont they!
    12-22-08 01:42 PM
    The thing is, it's not like brain surgery, or dynamiting you're not doing anything to your phone that you can't reverse
    12-22-08 01:45 PM
    Ok i installed this OS i found on the 15th page of a google search and now after i talk on the phone for more then 5 minutes i get a really bad headache and all the microwave popcorn in house starts popping! Ohh and the dog hasnt stopped growling at phone since i installed it!

ignorance is bliss
    12-22-08 01:49 PM
    LOL... it happened to me also.
    12-22-08 01:50 PM
    its not really the installing it to your phone i think the issue would be.... its more of the fact of downloading an executable file and running it on your computer! ecspecially when your PC asks are you sure? unknown vendor? etc. etc.!
    12-22-08 01:53 PM

It is next to impossible to actually brick a Blackberry. There are only a couple of possibilities,
    1. It works, no problems here
    2. It wont install, again no problems to the device
    3. It installs but is all FUBAR, you wipe, and reload an old OS.

What exactly is it you are afraid that is going to happen?
    12-22-08 01:56 PM
    its not really the installing it to your phone i think the issue would be.... its more of the fact of downloading an executable file and running it on your computer! ecspecially when your PC asks are you sure? unknown vendor? etc. etc.!
    You can get hit with a drive by virus a heck of a lot quicker running IE, than getting a virus downloading an OS that's hosted and posted from a member of CB.
    12-22-08 01:57 PM
    It is next to impossible to actually brick a Blackberry. There are only a couple of possibilities,
    1. It works, no problems here
    2. It wont install, again no problems to the device
    3. It installs but is all FUBAR, you wipe, and reload an old OS.

What exactly is it you are afraid that is going to happen?
    hey i was just having a go at some of the people up here all in good fun need to have some fun posts in here with all the OS .83 and my screen doesnt click posts.....shhhh! im running .83 myself and i started this lol
    12-22-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD