i have, i might even go pick up another 8330 just to mess around with until they fix this mess of an operating system. Im on my third storm, i still have the click issue even after messing with screws and the paper note on the back of the batter trick etc.. and still had major lag and memory leak etc.. I love the storm dont get me wrong- for entertainment, watching movies and listening to music i think its amazing but as a phone i think its rubbish. I hate to say it but unless they get their act together and fix this thing im going to sell it when my new replacement comes in monday and get an ipod touch for my entertainment needs

anyone else feeling the same way lately?
    04-03-09 12:10 AM
    Nope. Insufficient memory on the 8830.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 12:16 AM
    i have, i might even go pick up another 8330 just to mess around with until they fix this mess of an operating system. Im on my third storm, i still have the click issue even after messing with screws and the paper note on the back of the batter trick etc.. and still had major lag and memory leak etc.. I love the storm dont get me wrong- for entertainment, watching movies and listening to music i think its amazing but as a phone i think its rubbish. I hate to say it but unless they get their act together and fix this thing im going to sell it when my new replacement comes in monday and get an ipod touch for my entertainment needs

anyone else feeling the same way lately?
    Nope I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. So far I am on my second and everythi g is just fine with it.
    Just had to tweak it to my liking and I was golden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD