To any who is having problems with the OS .109 and would like to down grade to another I still have
    OS------>.90 .99 .103

just let me know and I will put it up for download from my website
    02-28-09 10:01 PM
    Really? WoW, The advantages of .109 out number seeing the clock in my book.
    This is true. But also when I would lock the phone it would jam up sometimes and when I unlocked, it wouldnt do it quickly like my .75 did. And the MMS graying out non Storm taken pictures wasnt cool to me either. Just decided to drop back down
    02-28-09 10:03 PM
    Upgraded from .103 and I hardly saw the clock. Now with .109 I see it all the time. I thought upgrades are supposed to be better than the previous version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 10:42 PM
    I just installed .109 however my browser is missing can anyone help me find it?
    02-28-09 11:10 PM
    Swing and a miss...

Either do a search or just keep trying random posts. You will get it sometime.

02-28-09 11:24 PM

<B>Have you not heard of doing a batt pull? anytime, i mean anytime something seems to be amiss, you should first and foremost try doing a battery pull...this will often times "correct" most problems.

hope this helped?
    02-28-09 11:40 PM
    This is true. But also when I would lock the phone it would jam up sometimes and when I unlocked, it wouldn't do it quickly like my .75 did. And the MMS graying out non Storm taken pictures wasnt cool to me either. Just decided to drop back down
    I have noticed it locking and unlocking slower too. I can deal with it though because I rarely lock it since I got the sideo innocase II with holster. I just holster it now.

02-28-09 11:41 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD