I can't stop laughing. Since launch, people have been ardently defending the Storm with arguments like "yeah well at least I can cut n paste!" or "just wait until the next official OS comes out! It will do the Storm wonders," or my new favorite "once the app store launches it will be great!!!" I'll enjoy listening to your pathetic excuses for why the Storm kills the Iphone now that you have NOTHING left to fall back on. Wipe the feces out of your eyes Storm owners because you just got pooped on. Have a spectacular day downloading the 6 $2.99 apps that your Storm's memory can hold. Let the inferno begin. Deuces.
    03-05-09 08:10 PM
    I know! I'm really pizzed! I was totally looking forward to installing 3000 cruddy free apps on my phone and showing them off to coeds while binge drinking at bars! Oh well
    03-05-09 08:21 PM
    I forgot to mention that they limit not only the distribution of apps but also the development of apps by not granting developers access to anything. Oh and the single audio channel limitation is the little caboose of this fail train .
    Last edited by blueskyjunkie; 03-05-09 at 08:30 PM.
    03-05-09 08:26 PM
    my storm is still awesome

booya
    03-05-09 08:29 PM
    Good to know that people out there are still willing to stimulate the economy by buying overprices apps that can't fit on their phone .
    03-05-09 08:31 PM
    Just STFU and go away....
    03-05-09 08:36 PM
    The only apps I use on my iPhone/Storm are free apps. App Store means nothing to me.
    03-05-09 08:37 PM
    Aww someone's a little cranky . It must be that tight, clenching grip that RIM and Verizon have your balls in. Now that I know I'm getting someone all riled up I feel obligated to stick around.
    03-05-09 08:38 PM
    Good luck finding free apps in App World. Double the registration fee = half the free apps.
    03-05-09 08:39 PM
    [IMG] www.michaelbike.com/elrond.jpg[/IMG]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HAHA. That was almost as funny as the situation we are in .
    03-05-09 08:40 PM
    They should make an app that is a simulation of browsing thru 1000s of free crappy apps just to make us feel better
    03-05-09 08:47 PM
    Dude...I just find it sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do then tell a whole bunch of people who really dont give a s*** what you like or dislike and bad mouth something that means nothing to you. Get a life man...or a hobby...or keep doing what your doing with your little pathetic life....whichever I dont care. Just thought I'd let YOU know that.....

Done with this thread........
    03-05-09 08:50 PM
    Hey can you MMS me a pic of your avatar please? wait you can't can you.... **** off dude.

I'm happy that you are happy with your "i'm in the click" phone. Maybe if you show it to the 15 year old girl you are trying to bed she'll actually lay down for your punk ***.
    03-05-09 08:55 PM
    Just stopping by. Enough with the phone comparisons they are only phones. If you need apps to call your phone a phone then go chase the bandwagon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 08:55 PM
    Dude...I just find it sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do then tell a whole bunch of people who really dont give a s*** what you like or dislike and bad mouth something that means nothing to you. Get a life man...or a hobby...or keep doing what your doing with your little pathetic life....whichever I dont care. Just thought I'd let YOU know that.....

Done with this thread........
    Well buddy, I must admit that that was quite a mature post. While I commend you for your valiant effort, I feel compelled to first point out several errors in your reasoning.

1. This is the RANTS and raves section. Or did you not hear that they added the new feature of being able to complain things you don't like?

2. I find it sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do than to leave a response (albeit not very well thought out one, but I digress...) to something that you don't give a sh*t about. Touche, good sir.

3. You might have your head too far up Verizon/RIM's bumhole to give a crap, but someone who is considering purchasing a Storm might like to hear both sides of the story (especially the unbiased side that will save them the trouble of six trips to Verizon to get a working phone still plagued by a garbage OS and crappy apps).

4. You gave me too many options. Should I get a life/hobby or should I keep doing what I'm doing? Come on, man. I'm at a crossroads here. Help me out .

5. On a more serious note, not only do I have a fantastic life, but I also participate in many hobbies. Take a look at my avatar. Ever jumped out of an airplane, kid?

6. It's a shame that you're done with this thread and that you won't be back to feebly attempt to defend your original post. Sigh.

Have a wonderful day .
    Last edited by blueskyjunkie; 03-06-09 at 08:43 PM.
    03-05-09 09:01 PM
    It's so slow, and hangs up all the time. I hate it.
    03-05-09 09:03 PM
    I had the phone for about 6 hours and I tossed it into the dashboard of the car...It still works. It
    s not any faster/
    03-05-09 09:04 PM
    Hey can you MMS me a pic of your avatar please? wait you can't can you.... **** off dude.

I'm happy that you are happy with your "i'm in the click" phone. Maybe if you show it to the 15 year old girl you are trying to bed she'll actually lay down for your punk ***.
    Well I would email you a picture, but I would feel bad when I made your phone crash as you tried to access your media manager to view it.

If being in the C-L-I-Q-U-E allows me to perform basic phone functions without being hindered by a god-forsaken operating system, then I'm down... Homie...
    03-05-09 09:04 PM
    Why do you people entertain this sh!t?
    03-05-09 09:06 PM
    Isn't it amusing how fast they jump in front of the bullet to defend their precious phone? I will admit that Storm users are much more defensive about their phones than Iphone users. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that no bullets get shot at the Iphone for its users to defend against.

Go ahead. Bust out the MMS/CopynPaste line. I dare you. I double dog dare you.
    03-05-09 09:11 PM
    My storm rocks, say what you will most people screw the phone up themselves messing with thing they should not.
    Amen
    03-05-09 09:14 PM
    My storm rocks, say what you will most people screw the phone up themselves messing with thing they should not.
    Amen
    I agree 100%. They should have known that putting the phone in their pocket would cause dust to get under the screen. Come on people! Pockets are not for cell phones!
    03-05-09 09:16 PM
    Amen
    my storm rocks too, i dont care about the app store
    03-05-09 09:19 PM
    Well I would email you a picture, but I would feel bad when I made your phone crash as you tried to access your media manager to view it.

If being in the C-L-I-Q-U-E allows me to perform basic phone functions without being hindered by a god-forsaken operating system, then I'm down... Homie...
    damn it! I hate it when I use improper grammar. At least you got where I was going.

its 10:30PM and I don't have an iPhone with a **** load of games... I have nothing better to do.

Go ahead. Bust out the MMS/CopynPaste line. I dare you. I double dog dare you.
    Pretty sure I just did that and while I'm sure your comment about emailing me the pic pertains to some, I've not seen such an issue with my phone

I agree 100%. They should have known that putting the phone in their pocket would cause dust to get under the screen. Come on people! Pockets are not for cell phones!
    I got the memo, not sure what the other people's problem is
    03-05-09 09:23 PM
    I can't believe how bad the Dallas Mavericks got in a span of 3 yrs...anyone else see tonight's game? Phones are cool too
    03-05-09 09:39 PM
175 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD