Has anyone had this problem with .109 all of a sudden I couldnt hear anyone and they couldnt hear me, so I wiped it back to .65 and that fixed it so then I went up to .75 all was good then back to .109 and the problem re occured. I made up some bs story and Im getting a new one tomorrow just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
    03-09-09 02:39 PM
    Mine has gotten stuck in headset mode with the leaks. Had to keep plugging in and unplugging a headset a bunch of times and finally it came unstuck.
    03-09-09 02:42 PM
    If downgrading fixed the issue, why for the love of God are you replacing the hardware you moron? It's a software issue if it's remedied with a software change. It's well known that NOT ALL STORMS BEHAVE THE SAME WITH THE SAME OS ON THEM. This is one of the big reasons why we haven't seen a final release in so long.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but you had no legit reason for returning the device and are only compounding the issues surrounding this perticular model of Blackberry.
    03-09-09 02:42 PM
    if you have one that works well (besides one issue on a beta) i'd hang on to it. You may end up with one with a real issue (hardware).
    03-09-09 02:46 PM
    Has anyone had this problem with .109 all of a sudden I couldnt hear anyone and they couldnt hear me, so I wiped it back to .65 and that fixed it so then I went up to .75 all was good then back to .109 and the problem re occured. I made up some bs story and Im getting a new one tomorrow just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
    Nope. Other than the occasional drop of a call that happens with any cell phone depending on where your at and other environmental conditions. .109 has been the best OS so far for me and I have had it installed since the day after it was leaked.
    03-09-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD