I've dropped my storm twice (once it popped out of my holster while getting out of my car). Works just as good...technically better...as the first day I got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:27 PM
    i keep a tight hold of mine
    02-16-09 12:41 AM
    Dropped on gravel. Chipped the faux chrome and the battery cover has little pits from where it went skittering across the gravel. No screen damage.

If my phone doesn't show battle scars within the first month, I'm doing something wrong. Even my ps3 has war wounds
    02-16-09 01:19 AM
    Since I have dropped every phone I own, I purchased the otterbox case for it. Had one on my last bb and it saved it countless times. Plus working outside all day, the case id very good in keeping out the dust.
    02-16-09 02:01 AM
    Wow dude your brave
    Brave is definitely not the word I was thinking of.
    02-16-09 03:45 AM
    dropped last night onto a basement floor ( concrete and dirty) . when i heard the sound of it crashing and sliding i feared the worst but i picked it up and nothing! i dont have any covers or cases on it except the one that came with the screen. it held up very well!!
    02-16-09 12:07 PM
    I have the leather holster and BSE skin on my phone. I've dropped it countless times and have had no issues. I have 1 very very very small scratch on it from dropping it once on pavement but the BSE did a great job of protecting the phone overall. I just ordered teh Zagg invisible shield for my new acer aspire one
    02-16-09 01:04 PM
    Sucks dropping it. My brother was holding mine last night and dropped it, luckily it was caught before it hit the ground. Phew, close one. Is there anything out yet that would almost guarantee it surviving a fall? I thought about those rubber cases but they only help so much, if anything at all
    02-18-09 05:31 PM
    WOW.... you guys are all crazy. Dropping your phones and not even caring about it. I have NEVER dropped my phone yet but I still had a Phantom Skinz full body kit just in case. Its a great alternative to big silicone cases that get stuck in your pockets and far better than Zagg and BSE products (Muchh clearer and smoother).

I may just be crazy, but I have insurance also and I happen to know that you only get about 3 claims before they will not send you another one. I would rather save those claims for when I need them (ie lose my phone, run it over with my car, or drop it in the toilet lol)
    02-18-09 05:58 PM
    i dropped my storm 5 feet onto cement. i didnt see it drop but i heard it fall on the cement and it sounded like it went into 500 pieces. i picked it up immediately and checked how bad the fall hurt my precious storm and it only left 1 very tiny small knick on the bottom left corner of my phone. i didnt have a case either.
    02-18-09 06:36 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD