Ive modified my sync settings to only sync 1 way, from the Storm to Outlook. I never make changes in Outlook, and only use this as a backup of my Storm.

I was having problems with some appts, and duplicates, so I cleared outlook, & resync'd to start fresh. From now on I will be syncing to Outlook, 1 way only.

Does anyone else do this? Any problems with a 1 way sync?
    02-03-09 07:28 PM
    Ive modified my sync settings to only sync 1 way, from the Storm to Outlook. I never make changes in Outlook, and only use this as a backup of my Storm.

I was having problems with some appts, and duplicates, so I cleared outlook, & resync'd to start fresh. From now on I will be syncing to Outlook, 1 way only.

Does anyone else do this? Any problems with a 1 way sync?
    Haven't done it with the Storm yet, but from time to time I used to do a one way synch with my 8830 to Outlook...mainly for the contacts aspect of it. No problems ever, just have to set it up properly.
    02-03-09 10:57 PM
    how do you do the reverse synch. I need to put all my contact info into outlook so they can reset my pin key code (whatever that is) The book that came with this phone sucks. Can you help??
    02-12-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD