I installed my GA last night. It went on pretty well. everything lined up perfect and i squeegeed out all the air bubbles. However there are a lot of tiny little bubles that were imposible to sqeegee out. I thought these would dissapear over night because the instructions say it will clear up in 12 hours. Well its been over 12 hours now and i still have thousands of little tiny bubbles i think from the spray you put on. anyone else have this problem. will they dissapear eventually or did i just somehow do a crap job.
    11-27-08 10:36 AM
    Per Eric the GA will fully dry clear after 24 hours.

Mine is now 20 hrs in and is a lot better than 10 hrs after. There are a few small trace "cloudiness" microbubbles, but hopefully those will completely go away after a few more hours.
    11-27-08 10:59 AM
    it'll take a few days for the 'micro-bubbles' to get out. With consistent use they will eventually be forced out.

If you're not happy, search for ghost armor in the forums and find the one that has the ghostarmor customer service guy. He's on crackberry a lot and you can ask him questions
    11-27-08 11:00 AM
    ok thanks.thats a great word to describe them- Microbubbles.
    i hope it works out because as of now im am not satisfied at all with the product and i was about to order one for my dad too
    11-27-08 11:01 AM
    Installed mine last night around 11pm. As of now I'm seeing those "micro-bubbles" Hopefully by tomorrow the will disappear.
    11-27-08 11:28 AM
    Mine does not look nearly as good as the BSE did on my 700p. It could be user error but I doubt it. I found that the cut was not nearly as good as it could have been and there was too much adhesive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 12:08 PM
    You may want to hit it with a blow dryer on low setting just a bit. This would of been better to do in the applying stages not the curing, but it may help a bit. It worked on my bros G1 I did for him. It may take longer than 24 hours, but they do cure out.
    11-27-08 12:15 PM
    lets see some pics guys
    11-27-08 12:18 PM
    show us some pics
    11-27-08 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD