I bought an iPhone and there are times when I'd really prefer to go back to my Storm 2. I am on Verizon. Is that something I can do? Just go from one handset to the other?
    06-21-11 12:51 PM
    Yes, just log into your account on verizonwireless.com and activate the device you want on your line. The other device should be turned off; Dial *228 on the phone you want to activate and choose option 1 for activation. Takes less than 5 minutes total.
    06-21-11 12:55 PM
    Yes, just log into your account on verizonwireless.com and activate the device you want on your line. The other device should be turned off; Dial *228 on the phone you want to activate and choose option 1 for activation. Takes less than 5 minutes total.
    How about that, switch it back in less time than the S2 takes to boot from a battery pull!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 01:08 PM
    How about that, switch it back in less time than the S2 takes to boot from a battery pull!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You could call and wait for live help in less time than S2 takes to reboot!
    06-21-11 03:01 PM
    Yeah, reboot time is a bit.... leisurely.
    06-21-11 04:41 PM
    Do the two devices use the same data plan? Although they cost the same I thought that technically they were different plans.
    06-21-11 05:10 PM
    Do the two devices use the same data plan? Although they cost the same I thought that technically they were different plans.
    You select the data plan during the online activation process.
    06-21-11 05:11 PM
    When I got the iPhone I just continued my unlimited plan from Verizon. There was no change in my bill.
    06-22-11 06:01 AM
    I used to get charged more for my BB data plan than my Droid. I think there is a difference unless it changed recently.
    06-22-11 06:56 AM
    Yeah switch back and forth. I may end up doing that once i get a new fone. I love my S2 and its so familiar to me. I wanna try another platform but I definitely won't be completely ditching my S2.
    06-22-11 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD