tried to look in tips and tricks under storm 1 folder but there is alot of stuff in that thread. Looking for some really cool touch tricks for storm2 thanks alot.
    On the home page click the back arrow and hold it down , then *touch the top left, then right , left then right , corners fo the screen , that will bring up your help menu
    Push and hold the BB button for a second or 2 and the app switcher will come up. Push and hold the back button to close the web browser. I will post more as I remember them. Most of the actions are second nature now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    While in a web page T=go to top of page, B=go to bottom of page, U=show and hide title bar at the top of the web page. Swipe down on the keyboard to hide it.

Dial #4357* for a full status / setup menu.

The Storm2 now has shortcut touch buttons for Connections and Clock on the screen.
    Heres mine. The test menu still works. Go to options-->status type test test screen comes up test whatever u need.
    Last edited by theanswer3; 11-02-09 at 12:08 AM.
    10-29-09 01:33 PM
    On the home page click the back arrow and hold it down , then *touch the top left, then right , left then right , corners fo the screen , that will bring up your help menu
    10-29-09 01:34 PM
    I feel like I'm reading codes for my old Nintendo!

Up, Down, Up, Down, B, A, Select, Start......
    10-29-09 01:36 PM
    thats sweet tried good info
    10-29-09 01:40 PM
    Push and hold the BB button for a second or 2 and the app switcher will come up. Push and hold the back button to close the web browser. I will post more as I remember them. Most of the actions are second nature now.

10-29-09 01:41 PM
    While in a web page T=go to top of page, B=go to bottom of page, U=show and hide title bar at the top of the web page. Swipe down on the keyboard to hide it.

10-29-09 01:49 PM
    This is a great thread, because it's been 11 months since I last had my S1 and I forgot everything.
    10-29-09 01:53 PM

The Storm2 now has shortcut touch buttons for Connections and Clock on the screen.
    10-29-09 01:56 PM
    That came with OS 5.0.

10-29-09 01:58 PM

Also Sound Profiles!
    10-29-09 02:01 PM
    Heres mine. The test menu still works. Go to options-->status type test test screen comes up test whatever u need.
    10-29-09 02:02 PM

These are all updates to the Storm 1 with 5.0... you can not click on the clock on the homescreen and the clock will pop up... you can also click your service bars up top.. and manage connections will pop up... Not bad extras...
    10-29-09 02:06 PM
    testing was something i never knew thank you for that.. awesome little extra... have noticed that you can no longer get to the device log anylonger with the keyboard shortcut. "/"/.. wasnt there another keyboard shortcut Kevin put out there to see if your phone has gone over a set time and data..?
    10-29-09 02:20 PM
    any others. i know there have got to be some things that rim threw in
    10-29-09 07:58 PM
    I did the test on my storm one and now I'm stuck with my viewfinder stuck on the screen for the camera?

10-29-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD