So, i noticed most of the radio 3rd party apps are either for the U.S or carrier specific.
    Is there any good apps for canada?
    03-23-09 01:58 PM
    Can you access Slacker online? If so, you can cache the stations to your memory card and listen to them any time. That would seem to circumvent the inability to stream through Slacker when outside of the US.
    03-23-09 02:03 PM
    Try nobex radio companion, I'm not sure how to post a link but can tell you its in the CrackBerry app store and free. Its showing Canadian stations in memory as well as yank stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 02:06 PM
    Can you access Slacker online? If so, you can cache the stations to your memory card and listen to them any time. That would seem to circumvent the inability to stream through Slacker when outside of the US.
    It doesnt work for me...i guess it can detect the ISP details.

"We're Sorry
    Slacker Personal Radio
    is not available in your area.
    Unfortunately, Slacker Personal Radio is currently only available in the United States. While we are working to extend our licenses to other parts of the world, at this time we can only play music to our listeners within the United States.

If you are getting this message and are in the United States, please use the feedback form to tell us where you are located and the name of your ISP. "
    03-23-09 02:10 PM
    It doesnt work for me...i guess it can detect the ISP details.

"We're Sorry
    Slacker Personal Radio
    is not available in your area.
    Unfortunately, Slacker Personal Radio is currently only available in the United States. While we are working to extend our licenses to other parts of the world, at this time we can only play music to our listeners within the United States.

If you are getting this message and are in the United States, please use the feedback form to tell us where you are located and the name of your ISP. "
    Ah, jeez. Sorry man, wish I coulda helped!
    03-23-09 02:11 PM
    Try nobex radio companion, I'm not sure how to post a link but can tell you its in the CrackBerry app store and free. Its showing Canadian stations in memory as well as yank stuff.

I'll give that a try. thanks

Ah, jeez. Sorry man, wish I coulda helped!
    No worries, not your fault.
    thanks for trying though.
    03-23-09 02:13 PM

that works perfect...no buffering issues and i can listen to espn dallas! thanks a lot
    03-23-09 02:33 PM
    Flycast works, but the stations are all American. It doesn't really bother me, since I search by Genre.
    03-23-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD