With so many apps I go into and out of daily I find that I sometimes end up with unnecessary apps running. I know I can go into "Switch Application" and pull up a list of apps and close individually. But is there a faster / easier way to close apps without doing it one by one through the "Switch Application"?
    02-17-09 08:06 PM
    Hmmm...maybe something QuickLauncher folks could incorporate. But I think it would be tough as you'd need multiple options to close out.

Should have 6 icons in your 'what's running' field when you press the BB button. I've found a few from time to time lingering there, and just press the button, the app shows, I press the BB button, hit close, press BB and done. Next!

P.S. I did post this to the QuickLaunch thread so CheetahAce can respond.
    Last edited by PlugGuy; 02-17-09 at 09:01 PM.
    02-17-09 08:57 PM
    unfortunately there isn't a "kill all" function like winmo phones have. If you're exiting an app though, you can press and hold the Esc key and it should do a full kill on that app when you go to exit it (doesn't work on all of them but it works on most if the Esc key single press doesn't kill the app)
    02-17-09 08:58 PM
    I'm trying to figure this out.. I'll keep you posted.
    02-18-09 01:32 AM
    I'm trying to figure this out.. I'll keep you posted.
    Seems to be a couple of posts now out there looking for this type of function - any progress incorporating into future version of QuickLaunch?
    02-26-09 09:44 AM
    It's not possible, at all, so I don't think there'll be much progress.
    02-26-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD