I have no idea why but these 2 are almost my favorite apps, I think it's because they are annoying as ****, and are ment to be. I just find myself constantly messing with tone pad or seeing how still i can keep the phone to keep a constant tone on schizo or how high pitched it can get from franticly swinging the phone lol.
    05-20-09 04:11 PM
    Interesting when I was starved for apps but now that there are actual useful apps available I have moved on.
    05-20-09 04:18 PM
    Not so much schizo tone but the tonepad is deffinetly one of my favorites
    I get amused by little things aswell dont worry.
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 05-20-09 at 04:48 PM.
    05-20-09 04:44 PM
    I have plenty of apps but for some strange reason these 2 just always amuse me.
    05-20-09 04:46 PM
    I love schizoTone! It's just so simple and a great way to show off the accelerometer to others.
    05-20-09 06:19 PM
    I almost got fired today because of TonePad; I love it!

Also, if you have both apps, start Scizotone then hit the red button. Then start TonePad. Schizotone will be stuck on one sound, and you can make all the noise you want on TonePad.. Total annoyance!

And yes, I get bored a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 06:29 PM
    I love tone pad haha.
    I think its the one where when you touch the screen, shrinking circles appear. For some reason these apps are so entertaining!

05-20-09 07:02 PM
    Haha my girlfriend and I were driving recently with our (nearly) 3 year old daughter, and she was upset about something so I threw on TonePad, showed her how it worked, and problem solved!

TonePad got me out of a jam!
    05-20-09 10:14 PM
    I thought i was the only one who can't get enough of tonepad lol!!!! How is schizotone?
    05-21-09 07:41 PM
    Anyone have a link for tone pad?

05-21-09 07:55 PM
    Anyone have a link for tone pad?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/tonepad-storm-226533/

enjoy
    05-21-09 07:58 PM
    both these apps are amazing also another fav of mine is the wrap it up box
    05-22-09 11:42 AM
    My 4 month old digs tone pad. It keeps him nearly mesmerized. He actually was able to hit the BB button and show me the solid circle option that I didn't know about. Oh and the Storm is kinda drool proof, thank god.
    05-22-09 12:13 PM
    My 4 month old digs tone pad. It keeps him nearly mesmerized. He actually was able to hit the BB button and show me the solid circle option that I didn't know about. Oh and the Storm is kinda drool proof, thank god.
    Lol wow when i first made this post I thought no one really responded to it, that's so funny to hear how posters above almost got fired from it. While the guy next to me is on client call's I always start it up in the background of his call, needless to say I can get myself in lots of trouble with these app's but they are just so damn amusing with their annoying sounds and different colors. I guess the worst part is how most of you talk about your 3 or 4 year olds loving it...I guess that doesn't say much about me being 22 lol.
    05-22-09 01:50 PM
    Lol wow when i first made this post I thought no one really responded to it, that's so funny to hear how posters above almost got fired from it. While the guy next to me is on client call's I always start it up in the background of his call, needless to say I can get myself in lots of trouble with these app's but they are just so damn amusing with their annoying sounds and different colors. I guess the worst part is how most of you talk about your 3 or 4 year olds loving it...I guess that doesn't say much about me being 22 lol.
    Correction, sir. I said four MONTH old. But I s'pose that doesn't really make you sound any better does it...Sorry...forget I said anything....
    05-22-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD