I'm running on 114 but I have some issues,I need a OS with chinese support languages.

Please anyone can help me??

Thanks in advance!

Giuliano
    05-16-09 11:18 AM
    They all do. Simple Chinese and standard.

When loading your OS, and checking the boxes, under language, you will see Japanese, and 2 Chinese options. Simple Chinese and something else.

PM if you want my number and ill walk you through it,.
    05-16-09 12:29 PM
    They all do. Simple Chinese and standard.

When loading your OS, and checking the boxes, under language, you will see Japanese, and 2 Chinese options. Simple Chinese and something else.

PM if you want my number and ill walk you through it,.
    not in .141 and no input after .90

make your own hybrid, copy all java from .90 to whatever you want to use but do NOT over write anything and replace/add cjk.alx with .90
    05-16-09 01:24 PM
    That's true!
    I just downloaded the .141 and there no asian languages support !

So...I must download a 85/88 version (up to .90) ???
    05-16-09 01:35 PM
    Please guys can you send me a OS link download with asian support in it?

thats's should be appreciated!!

My previous .114 had lot of issues....problems and so on!
    05-16-09 01:38 PM
    Please guys can you send me a OS link download with asian support in it?

thats's should be appreciated!!

My previous .114 had lot of issues....problems and so on!
    Do a Google search for "Smartone Vodafone Blackberry Storm download".. Look for one with the url to blackberry.com. It is a 4.7.0.122 and it has Asian languages support.

If you want to apply the Asian languages support to the newer leaks found in this forum, download the aforementioned .122, and download the newer beta from here, say .141. Install both, find the install directories (with all the .alx files and the Java folder) and copy over from .122 to .141 any files not in .141, but don't overwrite anything.

Hope this helps.
    05-16-09 02:20 PM
    Thanks for your precious help!
    Now I'm running the .141 on the device what should I do to download the asian support from the .122?

thanks again!
    05-16-09 03:51 PM
    Running on theory now... I would say downloading the .122 as I suggested earlier, install it on your computer and copy over the "missing" files from the .122 directory to your already existing .141. Delete the vendor.xml, run the DM or AppLoader, the new languages should show up as options for your .141. If not, might do a device wipe and try AppLoader again. Remember to backup your apps and data.
    05-17-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD