Hey guys any news on an official os update for us vodafone users yet ?
    04-18-09 11:19 AM
    Yes, there's great news. .122 has been released, Vodafone suggests you go to the bell website and download it and install it on your phone now the same way you will when they release it on their own website.

You see its europe, so they're a little slower than Canada.
    04-18-09 11:30 AM
    Why do they never add any thing to the "wireless upgrade" thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 11:34 AM
    The official word from Vodafone Uk is that they are still running on .78 and anyone who updates to .122 then they are invalidating their vodafone warranty which I think is stupid considering they are not giving any answers on their forum site about when their version will be released.

One of the mods recently got very heated about the firmware situation and from the way I read it was sick of the whole thing. I mean I know it's frustrating for the mods to be kept being asked the question but if they gave an answer instead of oh that firmware had bugs in it and we are still testing. Is simply not good enough.

I hope this helps ease the pain a little.
    04-18-09 11:43 AM
    Vodafone users (or anyone on 9500) should NOT get bell's 122 since that is for the 9530. However a 9500 provider other than Vodafone did put out a 122, I wand to say handerson? Or something like that. You can find the link to it in the official os sticky thread.

04-18-09 11:49 AM
    Vodafone users (or anyone on 9500) should NOT get bell's 122 since that is for the 9530. However a 9500 provider other than Vodafone did put out a 122, I wand to say handerson? Or something like that. You can find the link to it in the official os sticky thread.

Good call.
    04-18-09 11:50 AM
    PK is right, you don't want to install the bell release to your device, you want to download the hutchinson release.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...2BAA6EBC8B872D

04-18-09 11:53 AM
    Hutchinson is thr provider. DON'T forget to delete the vendor file. Here's the link for the cb thread with all the official versions...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/up...updated-123176

04-18-09 11:53 AM
    Good call.
    Thank you
    04-18-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD