Has Anyone heard anything about when Bing mobile is going to get patched?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:26 PM
    I wish they would get rid of bing and let us use google. I cant stand using Bing.
    04-28-10 01:50 PM
    I prefer Google as well. I haven't tried it yet since I just recently got my Storm2, but on my old Pearl I just set my home page to Google so it would go right to it each time I opened the browser.
    04-28-10 02:53 PM
    I've just set the browser to go to the google homepage on startup. Because if you need to go to one of your bookmarks, then just hit the blackberry button and go to bookmarks, and there is your list. I really just don't get this whole thing with bing. You don't have to use their search engine, just go to google.com.
    04-29-10 05:29 PM
    There is a new update that fixes the Bing keyboard not showing issue
    05-01-10 01:03 PM
    There is a new update that fixes the Bing keyboard not showing issue
    Where's the fix that fixes the bug where the rest of bing is showing?
    05-01-10 04:46 PM
    i hate bing and the storm 2 now has that as the browers search engine and it sucks!! just thought id put my .02 in...
    05-01-10 11:29 PM
    Guys, complaining here won't bring much help. However, complain directly to Verizon by calling 611, file complaints with the FCC citing them forcing you to use an Internet search engine without your choice, and send RIM a few words about carrier pushed and forced settings via [email protected]

RIM is providing the carriers with the provisioning tools to push content Service Books and settings to the device. They are just as responsible for this as the carriers are.

Voice your opinions... they will be heard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD