Usually the leaks for both handsets are fairly close. There hasn't really been much improvement (IMO) since .113 (or .122 at a stretch)

It just seems to be getting more overdue by the day.
    05-21-09 06:52 PM
    Still nothing... oh well.
    05-22-09 07:41 PM
    sorry to hear it, best bet is to use .148 Java with .131 Radio (or .141 if it worked for you)
    05-22-09 07:42 PM
    Call Vodafone. If they are like Verizon - they will be able to tell you exactly what day you will see an official release.
    05-22-09 08:51 PM
    Call Vodafone. If they are like Verizon - they will be able to tell you exactly what day you will see an official release.
    Your being sarcastic right? Call verizon and let me know what they tell you about when an official release is ever happening. I guarantee there not telling you "exactly what day".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 10:07 PM
    Your being sarcastic right? Call verizon and let me know what they tell you about when an official release is ever happening. I guarantee there not telling you "exactly what day".

Miaow Claws out???
    05-23-09 01:42 AM
    LOL! you are having a giraffe! (laugh)

It is a miracle (not a known fact I may add) that Vodafone know how to put their trousers on the right way around in the morning!
    05-23-09 03:51 AM

sarcastic, what is that?

YES. I find it funny that there are people who start threads titled, "my vzw rep told me".
    05-23-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD