Going to go back to 9700 or 9650 if vzw gets it before next year...Anyone out there buy a use ds2 an if so what did you pay?

Looking for a realistic answer....Love the phone but cant handle charging it 3 times a day...i talk alot and miss the ease of keyboard from 9700
    05-27-10 07:55 AM
    I was seeing prices ranging from $480 - $550 locked and unlocked. Unlocked obviously being on the higher end.
    05-27-10 08:02 AM
    I also am looking to sell mine, how would I get it back to the day it came out of the box (erase my stuff)?
    05-27-10 08:05 AM
    I was seeing prices ranging from $480 - $550 locked and unlocked. Unlocked obviously being on the higher end.
    Isn't that the full retail for a new storms. Why would anyone pay that much?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 08:08 AM
    OP: I would check ebay, the CB Marketplace and Craigslist to get an idea.

I also am looking to sell mine, how would I get it back to the day it came out of the box (erase my stuff)?
    Options > Security Options> Security Wipe

Check emails, contacts, etc and User installed apps

enter the word "blackberry" and press wipe
    05-27-10 08:20 AM
    Options > Security Options> Security Wipe

Check emails, contacts, etc and User installed apps

enter the word "blackberry" and press wipe
    Thanks very much appreciated
    05-27-10 08:35 AM
    Thanks very much appreciated
    Glad to help!
    05-27-10 09:18 AM
    I paid $200 for mine and was in NEW condition. I would think if someone does not have an upgrade and wants one real bad would pay around $300 for a "Like New" with box and accessories.

$100 premium may be worth keeping their upgrade to some people and seams like a fair price for a phone that retails for around $500 without a contract. Depends on the condition of the phone and what is coming with it. If you have accessories then you can add a few more $$.

On craigslist I saw a lot of $400+ prices. I traded my Storm 2 to a friend for a Pre Plus which I sold for $200 with the charging stone after I realized the error of my ways. I had a hard time getting $200 for that and it was a newer phone so I don't know how hard it maybe to sell it. I was lucky enough to buy mine from my fiance's cousin who left for a Droid Incredible.
    05-27-10 10:17 AM
    I could not imagine paying over $250 for a used Storm 2. Esp. the Storm's. I mean, i love the phone, but they seem to be the most prone to hardware issues of the latest batch of BB's. If it was any more than that, I would just buy it brand new with piece of mind.
    05-27-10 11:41 AM
    Some of those prices quoted above are redicilous...I bought nine on the crackberry marketplace for 160 but you can expect to get something like 300...you could even spend 5 bucks to unlock it and make even more money. Good luck.

05-27-10 12:08 PM
    I will list mine and the wifes in the CB store tonight. Mine is like new , hers has a couple little screen scratches from her eearing..

Loads of accesories...Seido 2600 , 2 speck cases...
    05-27-10 02:23 PM
    Just sold my Original Storm for $220 on eBay. It was in pristine condition and in Original box. Has been lying around unused since Dec'09. I was surprised it went for that much.
    05-27-10 03:33 PM
    Just sold my Original Storm for $220 on eBay. It was in pristine condition and in Original box. Has been lying around unused since Dec'09. I was surprised it went for that much.

Wow, you made out!

BKVic
    05-27-10 04:12 PM
    I was able to sell my used Storm for $350, and then bought a used Storm 2 for $280. Go figure!
    05-27-10 04:19 PM
    Going to go back to 9700 or 9650 if vzw gets it before next year...Anyone out there buy a use ds2 an if so what did you pay?

Looking for a realistic answer....Love the phone but cant handle charging it 3 times a day...i talk alot and miss the ease of keyboard from 9700
    is the battery really that bad on it?? i might be returning my droid Inc for a storm 2, because i kinda miss BB
    05-27-10 04:26 PM
    is the battery really that bad on it?? i might be returning my droid Inc for a storm 2, because i kinda miss BB
    I make a lot of calls, bluetooth always on, lots of texting, some multimedia... I've never had to recharge midday. Usually about 30% battery left at the end of the day.
    05-27-10 10:33 PM
    I've acquired a second Storm2 that I want to sell, anyone any ideas on UK prices for a 'nearly new' 9520. I'm even considering getting rid of the one I'm currently using too.
    05-28-10 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD