New to the BB and wondering if there are any program's out there that are more musician based, like maybe a guitar chord generator, or guitar tab software, etc.

Any ideas?
    10-27-08 09:34 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f90/gui...-mobile-43970/

I just found guitar hero lol but im thinking thats not what your looking for. You want a real guitar setup dont you?
    10-27-08 09:41 AM
    I just downloaded a demo of a program chordgenie. still playing with it though.
    what do you play?
    11-12-08 07:20 AM
    I don't play guitar, but I was wondering about applications for musicians. I think the most practical would be a metronome and tuner. A trombone playing friend of my whipped out his iPhone the other day in rehearsal because we needed a metronome, and he had one on his phone. Talk about Mr. Popularity, plus he plays trombone...how cool is that?

Anyway, seriously I know LOTS of serious musicians with BB's and I'm positive they'd all totally be geeked to have a metronome and tuner handy at all times.

(I might start a new thread for this if I don't get any bites.)
    11-12-08 06:17 PM
    I don't play guitar, but I was wondering about applications for musicians. I think the most practical would be a metronome and tuner. A trombone playing friend of my whipped out his iPhone the other day in rehearsal because we needed a metronome, and he had one on his phone. Talk about Mr. Popularity, plus he plays trombone...how cool is that?

Anyway, seriously I know LOTS of serious musicians with BB's and I'm positive they'd all totally be geeked to have a metronome and tuner handy at all times.

(I might start a new thread for this if I don't get any bites.)
    I am a saxophonist and I have been searching for something like this for over a year. That would be a huge help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 10:03 AM
    i just tried to DL the guitar hero program and it says its not availible for the storm yet , just an fyi
    01-02-09 04:50 PM
    I just downloaded a demo of a program chordgenie. still playing with it though.
    what do you play?
    Does it work well on the Storm?
    01-02-09 04:53 PM
    I do not understand this.

I used to have an HP 100LX DOS based PDA in 1998 and I found a program for it that had 000s of chords.

I have been looking fo this for any of my BlackBerrys as well as a guitar tuner. This app could use the mic or be a plug in to the audio jack via an adapter.
    01-02-09 04:58 PM
    I do not understand this.

I used to have an HP 100LX DOS based PDA in 1998 and I found a program for it that had 000s of chords.

I have been looking fo this for any of my BlackBerrys as well as a guitar tuner. This app could use the mic or be a plug in to the audio jack via an adapter.
    Yes I was wondering why also. I would actually pay money for that
    01-02-09 05:02 PM
    metronome would be beautiful. I would really really like this, especially with the volume the storm is capable of.
    01-02-09 05:43 PM
    The guitar tuning app would be awesome. I never even thought about it. The most I have used mine for is to look up tabs on ultimate guitar. lets get the word out and try to get a tuning app out pronto!
    01-02-09 05:49 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f90/gui...-mobile-43970/

I just found guitar hero lol but im thinking thats not what your looking for. You want a real guitar setup dont you?
    has anyone tried this on the storm? I want it.
    01-02-09 06:33 PM
    I found Guitar ChordGenie as a free download for mobile phones in general, but it turned out it's just a demo. It seemed to work okay as a metronome and it would play pitches to tune your guitar or whatever to, which is all I've ever used, but you have to enable compatibility mode and deal with an app not designed for the storm. I didn't like it enough to keep it, but I would love a storm specific tuner/metronome.
    01-07-09 01:59 AM
    My metronome stays in my trumpet case and is small enough to sit on a music stand! lol, but the tuner would be awesome. I was on getjar.com and tried a few of the ones there but couldn't get them to work.
    01-07-09 11:03 AM
    I got a tuner too. Any one have a link to the guitar hero app?
    02-16-09 09:19 PM
    There's been a couple of free apps posted on here, like a tuning app and I believe just chords, do a search, you should be able to find them...

02-16-09 10:52 PM
    metronome would be beautiful. I would really really like this, especially with the volume the storm is capable of.
    Instead of paying for a metronome application, you can copy mp3 files to your BlackBerry and play them for a range of beats. Go to reztronics.com and click "Metronome". Note that although the page says that these files are for iPods, these files should work on any mp3 player including BlackBerrys. They work on my Tour.
    02-15-10 12:46 AM
    There's Lil Guitar on the blackberry App World site. It's a chord dictionary, player and tuner app.

06-23-10 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD