I've been searching the forum but I can't find some answers & im already wanting to throw it out the door into the cold rain.

the first 15 mins went well... I was all "this isn't so bad, what are people complaining about?"

then, ironically as I tried to load crackberry, I found the hourglass of death & had the first freeze/battery pull before the first half hour out of the box.

my main question that I couldn't find answered...maybe bc I don't speak bb yet... on the treo & in windows mobi we can close all applications to keep them from freezing... is that possible with the storm?

thx in advance if anyone has answers...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:38 PM
    You were probably not on the wap site. Be patient and you'll never look back on that Treo.

02-27-09 02:43 PM
    You close things different on th bb than on the treo. Remember to hit the bb button then close. Also what os version are u using? I came from a 700p and will never look back.

02-27-09 02:46 PM
    thanks. im already impressed with a few things. first the sound...speaker quality is 100x better...

im so used to ie pulling up mobile versions of pages I guess I need to fave the mobisites from now on...

02-27-09 02:46 PM
    On you bb make sure you are using crackberry's wap site.

02-27-09 02:48 PM
    I think it said .75... I pulled it up a bit ago to check. is the bb button the 2nd one? then you menu to close?? I gotta remebrr that..... thx again

02-27-09 02:48 PM
    Well the bb will pull up the mobile versions automatically if you have set your default browser to the bb one. If you use the ie or firefox it will load up the regular version

02-27-09 02:50 PM
    Bb button button with blackberry logo on it next to the phone button

02-27-09 02:52 PM
    oh lord...im just using ehatever was preloaded... I've not changed settings yet. just sort of feeling it out. typing is easy so far...not as quick as my treo but maybe in time. do you know if a bluetooth keyboard is compatible witth the storm?

02-27-09 02:53 PM
    also thanks again.

02-27-09 03:00 PM
    oh lord...im just using ehatever was preloaded... I've not changed settings yet. just sort of feeling it out. typing is easy so far...not as quick as my treo but maybe in time. do you know if a bluetooth keyboard is compatible witth the storm?

Hi Treo & Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Your BT keyboard should be compatible with the Storm. Enjoy it!

02-27-09 07:11 PM
    thanks. I. getting more used to surepress but I wonder if I can be as efficient in long email correspondence as on the treo. I think ill keep the keyboard around just in case.

be well.

02-28-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD