i been trying to keep an eye out and been searching here and there and havent found any apps that use the actual camera flash light as a flashlight. anyone know if one has already been released yet? i would PAY for this! I would even design the U.I and icons of the apps if anyone is willing to make it. The Video Camera way of doing it is getting really cheesy and it keeps turning off the light when it flips or dims.
    04-12-09 04:25 AM
    i been trying to keep an eye out and been searching here and there and havent found any apps that use the actual camera flash light as a flashlight. anyone know if one has already been released yet? i would PAY for this! I would even design the U.I and icons of the apps if anyone is willing to make it. The Video Camera way of doing it is getting really cheesy and it keeps turning off the light when it flips or dims.
    Well good luck cus you won't....no API access for it. as has been stated 50 times
    04-12-09 04:26 AM
    Use the video camera flashlight, does the job well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 09:15 AM
    a flash light would be nice
    04-12-09 09:17 AM
    just use the video camra LED light. I use it all the time
    04-12-09 09:19 AM
    Get BerryTorch here Download BerryTorch 1.0 for Blackberry - Use your BlackBerry as a torch. - Softpedia it is free.

You can also use the camera light manually but there is no app that uses this under program control. As has been said, this has been said many, many times.
    04-12-09 09:25 AM
    Stay away from Moonbeam. It is a "flashlight" app with a strobe light capability ...waste of 2.99
    04-12-09 11:04 AM

just use the video camra LED light. I use it all the time
    I completely agree! I have it set in QuickLaunch and it works perfectly!
    04-12-09 11:15 AM
    +1 for QL+vid cam.
    04-12-09 01:31 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...mirror-197834/

This works but its .99 cents. He also did a work around on having to buy it by going to his website. Kind of shady as one person posted. Same guy that just made the Deal or No Deal app.
    04-12-09 01:53 PM
    DMG made a pretty good one. you can dim and brighten the light with the swipe of your hand up and down. not the camera light so probably not what your looking for. best one i know of though
    04-12-09 04:48 PM
    I'm still holding out for the fleshlight app
    04-12-09 07:19 PM
    There are more bb flashlight apps out that than there are developers....hmmm
    04-12-09 08:05 PM

not quit. Just now I was trying to check tire pressure and attach my compressor and every little movement to much to the side shut off the light till the phone re did the screen yes only about a second or less but annoying when you are moving the phone quit a lot.
    04-13-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD