I really like the case bodyglove made for the Curve but the Storm is a different animal. Curious if anyone owns or has hands on experience with the bodyglove for the storm? It mentions a translucent cover which does not show well in the pictures. Looking for any reviews/comments. Would love better pictures if you got them? Really zoom in on that "translucent screen".

Body Glove | 2009

Thanks
    01-19-09 07:26 AM
    Looks cool. I would get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:39 AM
    I had a Bodyglove for my Voyager, and I thought it sucked!
    01-19-09 11:00 AM
    I have been watching this site and waiting for one with a belt clip to try. Had one for Ipod and loved how the clip can swivel and then extend out for a stand.

Does anybody know of another brand that has the belt clip that can extend out to make a stand?

Edit: To see what I mean click body glove link above and look at find both options for the Bold.
    01-21-09 02:12 AM
    According to another poster, Bodyglove show"case"d a new case for the storm at CES that would be just like the bold case you referenced. To be honest I am a bit skeptical.
    01-21-09 07:47 AM
    I had that for my Curve, and I loved the little Pop Tart. They don't make one yet for the Storm like it. I've been using a clear casemate....
    01-21-09 08:31 AM
    I had a Bodyglove for my Voyager, and I thought it sucked!
    I had a Body Glove for my Voyager and I liked it. I was waiting for one for my Storm!
    01-21-09 08:44 AM
    The picture referrenced looks like a soft silicone case which I got the day I bought my Storm. The case I had for my Voyager was the hard case that Body Glove made...that's what I am waiting for.
    01-21-09 08:46 AM
    According to another poster, Bodyglove show"case"d a new case for the storm at CES that would be just like the bold case you referenced. To be honest I am a bit skeptical.
    Since I am the poster who was at the CES show and actually saw and touched the Bodyglove Snap-on case that will be released for the Storm, I want to ease your skepticism. The Bodyglove employee told me the case will be out in February.
    01-21-09 09:00 AM
    I have one like this on mine. I love it because it protects from scratches and dings and also gives me extra grip. It comes off/goes on very easy and doesnt seem to be deforming/streatching from the activity. Still slides in and out of the pocket easily, but can be a little 'sticky' in a tight pocket. Get one, worth it.
    01-21-09 09:16 AM
    The Body Glove has proven to be a great cover for my BB Storm. I highly recommend it!
    03-04-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD