I saw this posting under 3rd party apps for the 9530/9500. I thought that I would post it here as well to see if anyone is interested in an app like this.

I know that I am certainly interested in this app as I have a son that plays little league as well as I am the team coach. Great idea! I hope that others show interest in this app by placing a posting, and letting the developer know that there is interest in an this app so that he will continue to develop it! This app seems that it will offer a great deal of statistical information that any baseball nut would appreciate.

Any baseball mom or dad here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are working on a baseball scoring app for the Storm something similar to the iPhone iScore.

Just want to get a sense if there are any interest in this kind of app.

please let us know what you think.

Follow us @ Toysoft (toysoft) on Twitter for news, beta software, giveaways and discounts
    04-13-10 07:38 PM
    I saw this posting under 3rd party apps for the 9530/9500. I thought that I would post it here as well to see if anyone is interested in an app like this.

I know that I am certainly interested in this app as I have a son that plays little league as well as I am the team coach. Great idea! I hope that others show interest in this app by placing a posting, and letting the developer know that there is interest in an this app so that he will continue to develop it! This app seems that it will offer a great deal of statistical information that any baseball nut would appreciate.

Any baseball mom or dad here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are working on a baseball scoring app for the Storm something similar to the iPhone iScore.

Just want to get a sense if there are any interest in this kind of app.

please let us know what you think.

Follow us @ Toysoft (toysoft) on Twitter for news, beta software, giveaways and discounts
    Looks good, I have a son in Baseball.
    04-13-10 10:00 PM
    Looks like an interesting app.
    04-13-10 10:27 PM
    I hope more people show interest in this app. It will be a great app for baseball/softball to keep statistical info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 03:40 PM
    here is the preview version

1 install ota http://www.toysoft.ca/homerun/HomeRun.jad

2 you need a sd card

3 run HomeRun

4 add some teams

5 add players

6 add players to the roster

7 goto the Game Day and select the Home and Away teams and start the game

8 during the game you view the Box score and Play by play in the menu

Notes during play

1 when a player is out select the Out button and select the outplay selection

2 when a player hits a ball or walk select the InPlay button and select inplay selection

3 anytime the player hits the ball it MUST be marked where it is hit. you will see the baseball move the ball around the diamond where the ball is hit to and click on the screen to save the location

4 for infield out you MUST mark the hit and then the TOUCHES. touches is basically all the players touched the ball. to do this you just TOUCH the player location on the field. when you are done CLICK on the screen. do not be confused with TOUCH and CLICK. CLICK is to save.

5 when the player is at bat if you touch the player it will show all the hits for the player

6 to sub a player touch the player on field and select the action.

7 during player to advance or call a player out touch the player on the base select Advance or Out and then select an action

Feel free to post your comments and suggestions here. This is a work in progress app so there will be alot of changes as we refine the app.
    04-17-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD