More like I didn't have to it return because I couldn't figure it out
    Um... You, as well, need to take an English class. Seems that the only people content with their blackberries are the ones that FAIL at English, lol. Hence, they are too STUPID to realize what a piece of **** it is, lol...
    07-14-10 05:06 PM
    Um... You, as well, need to take an English class. Seems that the only people content with their blackberries are the ones that FAIL at English, lol. Hence, they are too STUPID to realize what a piece of **** it is, lol...
    Yawn! I remember my first attempt at being witty. Better luck next time, troll.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 05:19 PM
    First of all, your English sucks. Second of all, I am on my first Droid. So where did you get that I needed to replace my Droid Incredible?

Learn to read, you illiterate ####head.
    I don't deny that my english suck big time. I never discriminate anyone ya? This earth belong to all colors and all people. Poor or rich, high or low etc equally rights to say what they want freely in the public and in the forum ya?

The whole forum know you are on your first DROID and you are so PROUD of it.

Post edited due mistaken droid lord "xxx1" for another droid lord "xxx1".
    Last edited by titusilvering; 07-15-10 at 12:06 AM.
    07-14-10 05:24 PM
    Seems that the only people content with their blackberries are the ones that FAIL at English, lol. Hence, they are too STUPID to realize what a piece of **** it is, lol...
    Sorry to dissapoint you but I didn't fail my English. Well, I can't deny the possibility that examiner at cambridge gave me a pass because they marked my papers with their eyes close.

Alright, I confess, I am stupid indeed. Should have get a droid instead of an iphone and sell the droid to get my storm2. Maybe the droid will fetch more money and beside getting my free storm2, i can chip in for another short holiday trip or enjoy a big feast.

OK, I promise you my next phone will be a droid! But please forgive me if i sell it away to get another free storm3/4/5? ok?
    Last edited by titusilvering; 07-14-10 at 05:48 PM.
    07-14-10 05:45 PM
    I don't deny that my english suck big time. I never discriminate anyone ya? This earth belong to all colors and all people. Poor or rich, high or low etc equally rights to say what they want freely in the public and in the forum ya?

The whole forum know you are on your first DROID and you are so PROUD of it.

"Screen cracked on the Droid and instead of giving me a replacement, Best Buy sent it away for repairs."

Well.... as above and etc, thanks to Best Buy, they don't want to give you a replacement so they sent it for repair.

Sorry but I counted that as a replacement. We don't know what goes into the factory will come back as original or not. If you ever sell it away by chance, please kindly indicate - REPAIRED.
    That wasn't my thread or my phone you *****, lmfao... Learn to read, and see who posted that thread, before opening up your meat wrapper next time.

I am 5 point 1. The person you are referring to is TheOne01. Open up your ******* eyes.
    07-14-10 11:47 PM
    Wahahaha. Right! Thanks for pointing out! I am getting old indeed. I was half asleep while posting in the middle of night, flipping the tabs. Well, that's no excuse for me. I must sincerely apologize to u! I shall retract my posting n words. Sorry sir! Its must be the droid force is strong. Wahahah.

I shall now try to remember you as droid lord 51 and the other as droid lord 11 since both have a 1 in nick n droid fans plus bb haters. I suddenly feel like this is the "clones war" cartoon, maybe we shall call it "droid war".

Ok, I shall go buy lottery this weekend and if I win the big prize, I shall buy droid lord 51 a new bb with os6! Wish me luck!

Once again, sorry DROID LORD 51. I am an old fool indeed.

Its 130pm now here. I guess its 130am there or night time for you? Ok have you have a nice wonderful night!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by titusilvering; 07-15-10 at 12:38 AM.
    07-14-10 11:59 PM
    Mine should be coming in the mail today... Debating on whether or not I should send it back. My phone works fine everywhere but in my house. I drop calls like mad and have terrible signal here, but so does my father with his "dumbphone". They keep trying to tell me that its the phone, but then why does the phone not drop calls anywhere else? Also, I don't want a refurb for a replacement phone. If they're going to replace my 300 dollar phone they better replace it with a new one...
    07-15-10 12:28 PM
    Mine should be coming in the mail today... Debating on whether or not I should send it back.
    What phone? replacement storm2?
    07-15-10 01:47 PM
    Mine should be coming in the mail today... Debating on whether or not I should send it back. My phone works fine everywhere but in my house. I drop calls like mad and have terrible signal here, but so does my father with his "dumbphone". They keep trying to tell me that its the phone, but then why does the phone not drop calls anywhere else? Also, I don't want a refurb for a replacement phone. If they're going to replace my 300 dollar phone they better replace it with a new one...
    Your contract states you are entitled to a Certified Like-New warranty replacement. Why did you pay $300 for a $200 device?
    07-15-10 02:10 PM
    Your contract states you are entitled to a Certified Like-New warranty replacement. Why did you pay $300 for a $200 device?
    Well that was before the rebate. Im going to send the replacement back because it's not the phone thats the issue its their service. I was on the phone with CS today for over an hour and theyre starting a support ticket. I may just be in a deadzone that cant be covered for awhile. Which sucks quite a bit.
    07-15-10 08:48 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD