I am on my second storm. Returned the first for several issues. The replacement has had definite click issues and I have tried the Torx fix, but it improved the clicking on some portions of the screen but not all. I am hesitant to tinker too many times with the screws.

I have searched the forums and it seems that today is the last day for a replacement under the extended 30 day guarantee becasue of the holidays, no matter when you got your Storm. I got mine online and my replacement after a call to customer service.

The question that I have not seen an answer to is if I go into a Verizon store this evening, will they replace my Storm right there or do I have to call customer service since I orignally got it online?

Thank you for any information. I am very appreciative of all the helpful information on this forum.
    01-15-09 01:13 PM
    LOL... Are you UNABLE to click? Or does it just not click as perfectly as YOU feel it should? If the latter, stop whining and get used to it.
    01-15-09 01:16 PM
    Actually, in the portrait mode when checking me e-mail if I try to delete the e-mail it does not click at all. I've accomadated and dealt with the problem (including trying recommended fixes on this site) but since this is the last day to get a replacement I was just trying to get some information.

Sorry if it sounded like a whining post, but I didn't think it was.
    01-15-09 01:26 PM
    Dont listen to the guy above me. If you are not happy with your $250 device, take it back to the store. They SHOULD be able to order you a new one right there. If they say no, keep complaining until they do. My replacement was ordered in a store, so I KNOW they can do it. Good luck!
    01-15-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD