Anyone know what "Uncaught exception: Profiling.processProfileerror: null" means? I get it every time I restart my phone. I wonder if it's even worth trying to figure out.

Someone left my phone in water (don't ask why, I'm still trying to figure that out myself, I just found it in water), and it kept constantly turning on and off by itself, and the speaker wasn't working. I would have to press to lock it hard, and it would either lock like 10 minutes later or turn itself off. Then I would have to use the music button to unlock it.

Now the speakers work and it stopped turning itself off, but the touch screen seems... Different? I have to press hard to lock it now. I'm wondering if I can get a replacement today if I take it to the store, it's obviously water damage which can't be repaired. They may have to send it off to the repair center, just to get the letter saying it's water damaged.
    06-17-10 08:33 AM
    hope you have insurance on it, and a back up to use after you make your claim, i know in past years i had to make the claim, then once it was approved switch off to a back up phone, if you dont have insurance try ebay. water damage is not repairable
    06-17-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD