Another device error/reboot - my 3rd in the past 24 hours...

If I get a replacement what is the best way to import everything and what do I risk losing (settings/preferences wise, applications I can just reload)

I have a full backup of the device I believe someone mentioned I can restore only certain things? I just don't want to have to reset all of my settings, as I said the applications I can just reload...

Also what do I do about my blackberry messenger contact list and dealing with a new PIN?

Would it make sense to just wipe it and load a beta OS? I was really hoping not to do this because I know an official one will be out soon, but at this point I can't deal with this thing anymore.

Your help is appreciated
    Last edited by itznin; 03-05-09 at 10:29 AM.
    03-05-09 10:24 AM
    Use desktop manager--Backup/Restore but use the advanced option settings and you can choose what you want to restore. Hope that helps
    03-05-09 10:30 AM
    Use desktop manager--Backup/Restore but use the advanced option settings and you can choose what you want to restore. Hope that helps
    How about all the minor settings on the phone, not just the calendar, contacts, etc?

Sound profiles, opening the phone to contacts, simple stuff like that - I changed A LOT
    03-05-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD