does anyone know how to get ride of this:

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_0_feXhz.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit Apple - QuickTime - Download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.
    11-25-08 12:51 PM
    Isn't that something you can disable in your signature?
    11-25-08 12:54 PM
    thats what i am asking.

I cant find it. I can find email signature but not MMS or SMS
    11-25-08 12:56 PM
    No clue but it is indeed annoying.
    11-25-08 01:00 PM
    Sounds like a BIS signature. You'll have to log into BIS and change it there...
    11-25-08 01:12 PM
    Yup - what jtwebfusion said.

You can sign on (on a pc, not on your phone) and make changes to your signature.

btw - if you have more than one email on your BIS account - you'll have to make the change on each account. I did this - works great.
    11-25-08 01:14 PM
    I dont think so, I do not see it there. The only thing I have listed is my Gmail account, where would it be??????????? Trust me its not there
    11-25-08 01:15 PM
    i dont think thats the BIS sig... my old non BB phone had the same thing
    11-25-08 01:15 PM
    Are you going here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en (this is just for verizon customers - there will be a different site base on provider)

This is where you can make changes to your email/messaging for the BIS accounts.

Are you using the blackberry gmail application? In that case - you may have to check with gmail on that. . .

I have a sig set up for my BB BIS email - and a different one on my BB Gmail account. . . .
    11-25-08 01:21 PM
    dont have enough posts to put up the url....but getting there....oh wait....doe what the previous post says...that's the site i was trying to put up
    11-25-08 01:23 PM
    ok not to be rude but I am not talking about email signature

when i sent an mms you get that long message. I saw it when I sent a picture to my blog.

NOT EMAIL. its a signature that is auto sent with a picture when you are sending an MMS
    11-25-08 01:23 PM
    Ahhhhh - I missed the MMS part - sorry!

I'm testing mine right now to see what I get. . . .

Hmmmmm. . . .I get no signature at all (sending MMS to email). I'll see what I can find out . . .
    11-25-08 01:49 PM
    hey you a bass player? i am a professional musician, bass and sax. what do you play on?

ya i saw it when i did a MMS to my blogger account. maybe i will just email from my phone when i do a blog. its freaking annoying! it adds like two full paragraphs lol
    11-25-08 01:51 PM
    Yup - I'm a bassist.

Semi-pro (IT during the day) - and I run a few bass-centric web sites.

Whats your blog addy?

StrangeBass (lots of pics from my recent deployment to Afghanistan - where I played in a band!).
    11-25-08 01:55 PM
    Yup - I'm a bassist.

Semi-pro (IT during the day) - and I run a few bass-centric web sites.

Whats your blog addy?

StrangeBass (lots of pics from my recent deployment to Afghanistan - where I played in a band!).
    An IT bassist, that's a weird combination. My friend is Mechanical Engineer and a bassist too. You bassists find some weird occupations, completely at the other spectrum of your passion.
    11-25-08 02:00 PM
    hey you a bass player? i am a professional musician, bass and sax. what do you play on?

ya i saw it when i did a MMS to my blogger account. maybe i will just email from my phone when i do a blog. its freaking annoying! it adds like two full paragraphs lol
    The reason it is their is for people that do not have MMS ie the 8830 it give them a link to get the picture. Indy here too.
    11-25-08 02:02 PM
    right on, ya i am in the financial accouting field by day lol

i havent been the best blogger, just starting back up, so. I have been so busy. i am mostly a ***** of a musician.....use to do all original, but these days, i play for the $

orion5570

i am going to start posting more music stuff up there
    11-25-08 02:02 PM
    That's funny - I know several bassists that are also in IT.

But - yes, I'll have to agree - we are a wierd lot!

(I do find, that IT'ing pays a lot better that bass'ing)
    11-25-08 02:04 PM
    setup > email settings > select which email account you want to edit > edit signature is near the bottom

hope that helps
    11-25-08 02:07 PM
    hummm this forum blocked the word you call a woman for taking money for favors lol.

anyways,

we are an odd lot!

guess i will be emailing blog entries since I can get ride of that annoying verizon signature.
    11-25-08 02:07 PM
    setup > email settings > select which email account you want to edit > edit signature is near the bottom

hope that helps
    mmmmmmmmm MMS not email, sorry try again lol
    11-25-08 02:10 PM
    mmmmmmmmm MMS not email, sorry try again lol
    Hmmm it seemed to work on my MMS when I disabled it that way
    11-25-08 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD