Hello all,

I am quite desparate about one issue that I'm having with my Storm 9500. Here is what happens and it is very well reproducible.

1. Make phone call and use a Bluetooth headset (but I think it happens without as well)
    2. During a phone call, receive an email (red led starts to flash)
    3. This is where I get a 5-10 second dropout in the sound, neither I nor my counterpart can hear anything.
    4. After about 5-10 seconds, the sound is back.

This is definitely a software issue because I got my device exchanged and the second unit has the exact same behaviour. This effectively means that I cannot make an undisturbed phone call without those annoying and embarassing dropouts in sound.

I also disabled all "Notify during call" checkboxes in Audio Settings that I found. Didn't help at all.

• BlackBerry 9500
    • Carrier: Vodafone Germany
    • v4.7.0.78 (Platform 4.0.0.98) ...this is the latest OS version published by Vodafone DE
    • Branding-Version: 1.0.124.206

Any ideas? The Vodafone guys have no clue... Any help appreciated! I would love to keep this BlackBerry because - besides this fatal issue - I do love it and it's got cool features and the usability is great for me.

Thanks guys,

Karol
    Last edited by krueckschloss; 03-12-09 at 07:47 AM. Reason: changed icon
    03-12-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD