With a new line activation. I wonder why the Storm is so cheap and the Bold so expensive in comparison?
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-02-09 at 12:37 AM.
    03-02-09 12:35 AM
    I think it's because the Storm had a very bad start. I bought a Storm yesterday and here in Germany the prices without plan are nearly the same. I will try the Storm and hope it will fit my needs.
    03-02-09 12:43 AM
    I just saw the listing. wow! great price!

those early reviews are pretty awful.
    03-02-09 12:51 AM
    With a new line activation. I wonder why the Storm is so cheap and the Bold so expensive in comparison?
    hey aren't u the troll that started the thread saying that the 9530 would be discontinued ?
    03-02-09 01:13 AM
    hey aren't u the troll that started the thread saying that the 9530 would be discontinued ?
    Not a Troll dear Now are you going to blame me for Amazon selling the phone for $99? 80% off usually means they are trying to get rid of them to make room for a new model. I think the Lady at Verizon was spot on saying the 9530 has been discontinued for a newer WiFi model and these clearance and two for the price of one promos reflect just that.
    03-02-09 01:21 AM
    ohh man here we go again .. the 9530 won't be going anywhere for a LONG time . the BOGO sale ? vzw used it to get more customers . remember they are gettin not 1 but 2 lines when someone falls for that .

amazon $99 ? doesn't matter because again vzw is making money if i am correct .
    03-02-09 01:23 AM
    Not a Troll dear Now are you going to blame me for Amazon selling the phone for $99? 80% off usually means they are trying to get rid of them to make room for a new model. I think the Lady at Verizon was spot on saying the 9530 has been discontinued for a newer WiFi model and these clearance and two for the price of one promos reflect just that.
    what i don't understand is the sudden interest that u have taken in the storm . i think u might be considering buying one for yourself . ( if not a couple for the whole family )
    i don't blame u; imho it is completely worth it
    03-02-09 01:25 AM
    what i don't understand is the sudden interest that u have taken in the storm . i think u might be considering buying one for yourself . ( if not a couple for the whole family )
    i don't blame u; imho it is completely worth it
    I would like to buy one but I don't want to get stuck with yesterdays laundry and a 2 year contract!
    03-02-09 01:32 AM
    I would like to buy one but I don't want to get stuck with yesterdays laundry and a 2 year contract!
    hey you're making progress !! u are no longer in denial ! btw unless u get a new fone every 2-3 months u will have yes2day's laundry at some point. new fones come out often . do u get all the latest fones that come out ? no right ?! so then ?

stop flaming, speculating and try one out for yourself . i would let u click on mine but your big troll hands might break the fragile screen
    03-02-09 01:37 AM
    Better than being with AT&T with ANY phone.

Joke's on you.
    03-02-09 01:39 AM
    I think it's because the Storm had a very bad start. I bought a Storm yesterday and here in Germany the prices without plan are nearly the same. I will try the Storm and hope it will fit my needs.

And now the troll starts ANOTHER thread.

As I told you in the other thread it is their way of matching VZW's BOGO sale on BB's, and wont stay that way. Samsung Omnia (and other Samsung phones) is the same way.
    03-02-09 01:41 AM

Jokes on you.
    Just pointing out a fact here. $99 Storms while they last!
    03-02-09 01:42 AM
    Just pointing out a fact here. $99 Storms while they last!
    okay . so buy one ! better yet buy a few nd then u can see why the 9530 isn't going anywhere anytime soon
    03-02-09 01:44 AM

Joke's on you.
    Why? I have no problems with AT&T service or the IPhone both seem to work well together. With AT&T you get rollover minutes its the best deal, I have over 5,000 minutes banked off of my 900 minute pkg. AT&T works great with my Bold also. The rates are reasonable as well.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-02-09 at 03:50 AM.
    03-02-09 03:48 AM

Joke's on you.
    ha ha ha ha ha
    03-02-09 06:38 AM
    My wife and I just got the blackberry storm 9530 through verizon and paid 149.00 for 2 phones
    03-02-09 06:49 AM
    Storm isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    03-02-09 06:56 AM
    Well the reason for the cheap price is that if you cancel within 181 days of the activation of your service, you will be subject to a charge of up to $250, plus tax.Verses 175 e.t.f. from verizon.
    03-02-09 07:20 AM
    why do i get the feeling that the OP takes the short buss to school? maybe we shouldn't be to hard on him, i kinda get the feeling he is a little slow if you know what I mean. I feel bad about making fun of the mentally ill.
    03-02-09 07:28 AM
    why do i get the feeling that the OP takes the short buss to school? maybe we shouldn't be to hard on him, i kinda get the feeling he is a little slow if you know what I mean. I feel bad about making fun of the mentally ill.
    How juvenile of you!
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-02-09 at 01:21 PM.
    03-02-09 01:16 PM
    Why? I have no problems with AT&T service or the IPhone both seem to work well together. With AT&T you get rollover minutes its the best deal, I have over 5,000 minutes banked off of my 900 minute pkg. AT&T works great with my Bold also. The rates are reasonable as well.

I think it is Hilarious the people that think rollover is the best thing ever. If I give you an abundence of something that you already don't use enough of, does that really help you out? It's not a bad deal by any means, but it's not as great as people make it out to be. You can pay the same price with VW and have 5 Friends and Family members, then I bet you wouldn't even come close to your 900 minutes, and you won't be on the second crappiest network available.......................
    03-02-09 07:00 PM
    My wife and I just got the blackberry storm 9530 through verizon and paid 149.00 for 2 phones
    Ditto, and got free accessories too.

They are trying to move these phones because sooner then later the Storm 2 will be out and I'm guessing they have more inventory then they planned on having. This phone got me to switch, I like it so far, although I upgraded the SW to .99 when I got home, then .109 two days later.
    03-02-09 07:10 PM
    Ditto, and got free accessories too.

They are trying to move these phones because sooner then later the Storm 2 will be out and I'm guessing they have more inventory then they planned on having. This phone got me to switch, I like it so far, although I upgraded the SW to .99 when I got home, then .109 two days later.
    Dude the Storm is selling like hotcakes no matter where you get it. VZW has already sold over a million of them (huge for a cel phone). It's their way of competing with VZW's BOGO sale. The Storm 2 is at least a year and a half off if not more.
    03-02-09 07:53 PM
    Dude the Storm is selling like hotcakes no matter where you get it. VZW has already sold over a million of them (huge for a cel phone). It's their way of competing with VZW's BOGO sale. The Storm 2 is at least a year and a half off if not more.
    True, about a year out from what I hear, but we all know how "from what I hear goes". The bottom line is they have numbers to hit for exclusivity, that and the fact that even at B1G1 they are making a killing on the plans associated with the phones.

It isn't going anywhere soon bottom line, they are just pushing these phones and stealing IPhone users, thats about all..................
    03-02-09 08:00 PM
    OP fails...

Check out his profile and the other threads he started....

Clearly a troll...
    03-02-09 08:28 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD