I can't get the GPS to connect with Amaze. Any ideas? Everything permission wise is set to allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Pholey22; 03-08-09 at 10:39 AM.
    03-08-09 10:36 AM
    I can't get the GPS to connect with Amaze. Any ideas? Everything permission wise is set to allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    they're workin on the fix. another thread said the admins have it fixed and r trying to release it in the next few days
    03-08-09 12:20 PM
    Just deleted AMAZE Not pleased with the program. It did get me within 5 miles of my house but that is kinda far off for any GPS. Maybe they can get it fixed. Very frustrating to navigate the app as someone mentioned earlier no sure press compatibility so if your finger glances onto the screen you are gonna have a sub menu. Will wait for an update and maybe download again.
    03-08-09 12:38 PM
    they're workin on the fix. another thread said the admins have it fixed and r trying to release it in the next few days
    I don't understand how a product can be released with such a serious flaw. Glad to see they're working on making the app compatible with the storm, but come on...
    03-09-09 05:42 AM
    I been testing AmazeGPS today. I have to say it's pretty accurate and it has better graphics than nav4all. A lot of implementations and good database for searching. Here in Spain connects with yellow pages database, and locate places really well. I don't like the interface, is like a iphone. You don't have to click in the screen, and you have to scroll up and down with the arrows. To configure the local is hard if you leave in Spain, in the bottom of the list. It drives you crazy this 'not-clicking' stuff.

It will be better than nav4all if they implement all the things this app has, like flags and searching stuff. If you want to save some favorites, you suffer doing it. I couldn't find a function that saves the gps location you are.

But with some work they will have a bbmaps+nav4all in one app.
    03-09-09 08:56 AM
    I downloaded Amaze and it didn't work for my Storm. Couldn't find my GPS. Said i was in Charlotte, NC which is 5 hours away. I deleted it and am using Nav4all just fine.
    03-10-09 08:01 AM
    I think I am going to give Amaze GPS another shot after work today to see if i have the same problems that i had when i first created this thread. Will post results!
    03-10-09 12:31 PM
    Still sucks!
    03-10-09 09:02 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD