Ok
    I got my storm the week after it was released at best buy.the phone has its usual quirks which I have been living with until I jus felt that things were getting worse instead of better.my signal is not as good with this phone as it was with my curve,random restarts,virtual keyboard bugging out and the screen losing its click ability all started to weigh on me and I decided that it was time to call in and get a replacement. So I call the first rep and he told me he didn't have any in stock.he called the store for me and they said they had one left but when I got there of course they sold it. So on the way home from the store I called back and the rep said they had o one and I'd get it by tuesday.how come the first guy didn't see that there was one available.anywho,it always pays to call more than once if you run into a similar situation.

On another note...while I was in the store waiting I was playing with two of the display storms and noticed one was running .76. That one was working smoothly,clicked well and everything.the second one was running a .80 something and I noticed something very weird.it seemed to have a lot of glitches and when I turned the phone to landscape it was a SureType qwerty instead of the regular one.I look in the preferences and couldn't for the life of me see how this could be possible. Anyone else ever see this?
    Last edited by onlyoneromeo; 01-03-09 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Typo
    01-03-09 08:44 AM
    On another note...while I was in the store waiting I was playing with two of the display storms and noticed one was running .76. That one was working smoothly,clicked well and everything.the second one was running a .80 something and I noticed something very weird.it seemed to have a lot of glitches and when I turned the phone to landscape it was a SureType qwerty instead of the regular one.I look in the preferences and couldn't for the life of me see how this could be possible. Anyone else ever see this?
    I had that problem with .83 so i went back to .75
    01-03-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD