Is it the norm to just set the allow application permission for everything (the first option which changes all the others) for 3rd party apps?
    02-14-09 12:18 AM
    No. I would not suggest you set that as a habit. Permissions should be at default unless a slight change is required by the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 12:20 AM
    Well if I leave it as is it keeps prompting me for use all the time....

I installed a bunch of apps and allowed all and I figured it couldn't be right to be doing that.
    02-14-09 12:23 AM
    I went back in and set default permissions for all.... hopefully this clears up the mess and I'll just set allow permissions for whatever is bothering me with prompts... sound good?
    02-14-09 12:30 AM
    I install apps as is. If they give me trouble I try allow all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:39 AM
    At some point my default permissions got set to allow all. Is there a way I can change this back to the regular default settings or can someone please list what permissions they have under default so I can do it manually?

Thanks
    02-14-09 09:52 AM
    At some point my default permissions got set to allow all. Is there a way I can change this back to the regular default settings or can someone please list what permissions they have under default so I can do it manually?

Thanks
    options>advanced options>apps>menu key>edit default permissions, menu key>save when done...
    02-14-09 09:59 AM
    options>advanced options>apps>menu key>edit default permissions, menu key>save when done...
    When I go into options>advanced options>applications>BB Key>edit default permissions the default permissions are all set 'allow' for all Connections, Interactions, & User Data. My question is what SHOULD they be? I don't know which permissions should be restricted by default. I definitely don't want each program I install to have free reign.
    02-14-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD