I performed a few searches before deciding to make a new thread, so hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Are there any alternatives to the media player that comes on the Storm? I use my phone for music almost all the time now that I lost my iPod (). I don't have any huge complaints the default media player, but occasionally I feel I get booted back to the home screen, and having to go Media Player > Music > Artists again just becomes an annoyance. I'd also like if the media player actually showed time remaining on the song while it was playing.

Basically, are there any more simplistic media players out there? I've tried Slacker, but to my understanding that is only radio stations, and isn't able to play the songs on my phone.
    02-15-09 02:28 PM
    I use Flipside. Its a coverflow mp3 player somwhat similar to the Iphone's player. Its not free though, its $19.99 but there is a trial. You can go to FlipSide MP3 Player for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry Home or use this link. This is actually a Storm version that was released at the end of January.

FlipSide MP3 Player for Windows Mobile and BlackBerry Home

I like how its linked to Last.fm and they can track your songs to suggest music to add to your Last.fm account.

The feature that finds album art is pretty cool.

The arrows you see are for forward and reverse. You swipe right or left on the album art to change songs.
    02-15-09 06:58 PM
    Not a lot of info on the website... does it play m4as?
    02-15-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD